Getting to know you some more!

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2007, 06:56 AM
*Aspen*
Favorite Color:
What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love:
Favorite song or current song you really enjoy:
Do you paint your toenails?
Favorite Meal:
Favorite Movie or current movie you like:
Do you like being scared?
Do you believe in ghosts?
How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!)
What is your style of clothing like?
What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear?
Biggest pet peeve?
Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy?
What is something you want to learn more about?
Pet peeve about yourself?
Do you get hot-headed at times?
What is your Zodiac sign?
What kind of car do you own or would you like to own?
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!)
What is something you regret doing as a child?
What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that)
What is your profession?
~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever?
~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession?
How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have?

~~~~I'll answer mine later, I gotta go find some quotes in a booklet I've got!
July 19th, 2007, 07:10 AM
*Aspen*
Favorite Color: Pink
What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: I love names that start with an "S", but I don't have one particularly that I like. My name is Jackie and it's just so bland....Jacqueline is my full name but no one is gonna say that!
Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: I really like Marilyn Mansons "The Beautiful People"
Do you paint your toenails? Yes, my toenails look NASTY if they aren't painted. Right now they are green colored.
Favorite Meal:Cut up potatoes, beef suasage, sauer kraut and greenbeans all put in a pot together with some water....boil down water until the potatoes are soft. YUMMO!!!!!!!!! And burritos.
Favorite Movie or current movie you like: I watched Premonition yesterday and it was really good. I REALLY can't wait to see "The Golden Compass" and "Stardust"
Do you like being scared? YES!!
Do you believe in ghosts?Yes.
How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!) In a ponytail. If I'm going out I curl it. Passing on the pic...
What is your style of clothing like? Conservative. Jeans and tank tops with some type of jacket over it if it's not too hot out. I like skirts and a matching shirt.
What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? High Heels......love em.
Biggest pet peeve? My dh leaving his SOCKS LAYING AROUND! GR!!! Burping and talking to me like I'm stupid (dh does this to me about computer stuff)
Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy? Striving to raise my child physically, emotionally and psychologically to the best of my abilities.
What is something you want to learn more about? Vaccinating, circumcision, Christianity, how to do Astrological Chart Readings, Global Warmng, Mentall Illness, Addiction, How to discipline properly and speak to children about sex.
Pet peeve about yourself? I can be very lazy and I don't always put myself in dh's shoes when we are having a spat. I've gotten better with that.
Do you get hot-headed at times? Of course, I'm only human.
What is your Zodiac sign? Cancer!!! I rule with my emotions.
What kind of car do you own or would you like to own? We have an Isuzu Rodeo and a firebird, and a suzuki bike for dh. I want a big white SUV...don't really care what kind AND I want a small little family car.
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? ....probably either pregnant or getting ready to TTC or having just had a child. Depends on how long schooling for me takes and if we've done enough saving up for me to be a SAHM for the first 1-2 years of life.
Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!) No, I graduated in '04.
What is something you regret doing as a child? I ate a snack I wasn't supposed to and my mom blamed it on my brother....yelling at him saying "I know it was you, it's written all over your face!"..... I later admited to my brother and said I was sorry but I never told my mom. I felt terrible.
What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that) My mom accusing me of doing drugs with my brother and....my mom blaming me and calling me names because my sister was drunk once.
What is your profession?

I'm a SAHM. I plan on taking some courses this fall, but I'm not sure in what yet. I wouldn't doubt if I changed my profession over the years. I'm the type of person who needs constant change.
How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have? I have one right now, but I'd like a total of 3 or 4.

July 19th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to JustWaiting Send a message via MSN to JustWaiting
Favorite Color: Teal
What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: I'm ok with the name I have...a name I love is Piper
Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: Stevie Nicks - Crystal
Do you paint your toenails? Not usually
Favorite Meal: Anything mexican.
Favorite Movie or current movie you like: Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
Do you like being scared? Depending on the situation. Scary movie? Yes. Chased by a bear? Not so much.
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!) Twisted up and clipped in the back.
What is your style of clothing like? Uh. Cheap. As in didn't "cost much", not as in "street walker"
What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? Chucks or slip ons
Biggest pet peeve? When my DH walks on the bed.
Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy? Dum Spiro Spero. While I breathe, I hope.
What is something you want to learn more about? Everything.
Pet peeve about yourself? I procrastinate.
Do you get hot-headed at times? I'm very passionate about everything, so yes.
What is your Zodiac sign? Capricorn.
What kind of car do you own or would you like to own? I'd like to own any car haha
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Hopefully with a small family, just doing well. That's all I want.
Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!)No.
What is something you regret doing as a child? Nothing, it all taught me something.
What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that) Nothing that I recall
What is your profession? I'm going to a third job interview to the same place today, hopefully it will involve signing tax papers it's a customer service job at a hotel.
~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever?Probably not. One day I would like to get into child care, though.
~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession?Not for right now.
How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have? None so far, hopefully three in the future.

<div align="center"></div>
July 19th, 2007, 08:53 AM
paganempath
Favorite Color: pink

What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: Cassandra

Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: I don't know if I have a favorite song and I don't listen to much current music

Do you paint your toenails? maybe once a year

Favorite Meal: hmmm.....shrimp scampi

Favorite Movie or current movie you like: Grease

Do you like being scared? sometimes

Do you believe in ghosts? yes

How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!) boring-- back in barrettes

What is your style of clothing like? comfortable and plain

What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? I love big platform heels

Biggest pet peeve? misspelled words

Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy? "We're all mad here." (Through the Looking Glass)

What is something you want to learn more about? The Master Cleanse Diet

Pet peeve about yourself? I yell too much

Do you get hot-headed at times? most times

What is your Zodiac sign? I'm a fishy (Pisces)

What kind of car do you own or would you like to own? don't drive; don't like cars

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? I have no idea

Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!) Nope, I live too far away

What is something you regret doing as a child? nothing really stands out as a specific thing-- I regret everything

What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that) I was molested; does that count?

What is your profession? SAHM
~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever? possibly
~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession? sometimes
How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have? 3 kids-- I natural and 2 step; that's most likely it for me
July 19th, 2007, 09:35 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Favorite Color:[
Blue

What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love:
Eh... I've never really given it much thought. I like my name, I think it fits.

Favorite song or current song you really enjoy:
"Ordinary Miracles" by Amy Sky

Do you paint your toenails?
Nope.

Favorite Meal:
A nice, juicy steak, garlic mashed potatoes with brown gravy, and brocolli

Favorite Movie or current movie you like:
Hmm... I'm not a huge movie person, really. The new Harry Potter wasn't bad.

Do you like being scared?
Not particularly!

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes

About shoulder length, tucked behind my ears to keep it out of my face, otherwise loose. There's a pic in my profile.

What is your style of clothing like?
I'm pretty mishmash. I love jeans & a fitted T, but I also love a nice blouse with a flowing skirt. Splashes of color, but nothing too out there eye catching. Conservative cuts.

What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear?
I have a pair of leather sandals that I absolutely LOVE.

Biggest pet peeve?
Lazy spelling (not true misspellings, but "cuz" and that sort of thing)

Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy?
Can't think of one off the top of my head.

What is something you want to learn more about?
Drawing!

Pet peeve about yourself?
The fact that I am always chewing on pens.

Do you get hot-headed at times?
Absolutely.

What is your Zodiac sign?
Aries

What kind of car do you own or would you like to own?
I've got a Subaru Forester, I think it's awesome, absolutely recommend it.

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
One more kid, a slightly newer/larger house, in a management position of some sort.

Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!)
Nope - I graduated 7 years ago, no reunion yet.

What is something you regret doing as a child?
...you know, there isn't something. There are things I wouldn't do again, but everything I did made me who I am.

What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that)
I can't think of anything.

What is your profession?
Office admin

Nope - I want to move up in the company.

In a perfect world, I'd be working from home as a web designer/developer or a published author!

How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have?
One so far, we want two.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
July 19th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Gwen's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Gwen Send a message via MSN to Gwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gwen
Favorite Color: Purple
What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: <span style="color:#800080">Hmm... Something different...Gwen is just so blah..and I hate Gwendolyn
<span style="color:#000000">Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: I have way too many to pick one</span>
Do you paint your toenails? No I am too lazy lol
Favorite Meal: </span><span style="color:#4169e1">Hmmm...I dunno...honestly, I'm not real hard to please in the food department, hece being a fluffy mom
Favorite Movie or current movie you like: </span><span style="color:#4169e1">Def not HP 5 Hmm..recently seen? Legally Blonde...it was very cute...But I like suspense,or fantasy more! I too cannot wait to see Stardust!
Do you like being scared? Yep
Do you believe in ghosts? Heck Yes</span>

How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!) On my head LOL...no, it's short in a growing out stage so...I do throw a headband on at home to keep it out of my eyes...and when I go out, it's one of those crazy messy on purpose hairdos, I'd show but right now it looks like h*ll and I'm in the middle of deciding what I'm doing next so when I do it, I'll show it.
What is your style of clothing like? Stuff that fits and is comfy, I'm mostly a jeans/capris type of girl
What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? My sandals, my black shoes. But I want some chunky heel shoes

Biggest pet peeve? LOL...Have a few hours? Liars, Fakes, Ignorance
Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy? I think they may be in my siggy on a blinkie?
What is something you want to learn more about? All sorts of things
Pet peeve about yourself? I cuss ALOT
Do you get hot-headed at times? Oh yeah
What is your Zodiac sign? Leooooooooo
What kind of car do you own or would you like to own? Okay, not very PC or Environmentally friendly at all, but I love Black hummers and if I could afford it i'd love one... I have a station wagon though
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Hopefully in my own home and well who knows
Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!) No I havent, My 10 year I had a baby...My 15 year they did not have one, I did get together some of the girls for playdates a few years ago...it was okay, but people change you know.
What is something you regret doing as a child? Honestly I can think of nothing
What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that) Um. My answer is the same as Paganempath's. Soooo.....I'll just leave that there.
What is your profession? I am a part-time personal asssistant (glorified house keeper/slave) during the school year..and a sahm during breaks and summer...
~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever? I certainly hope not, I've been there 7 years almost though...
~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession? Yes, I sure do..there are two i'd like to have done...one is impossible the other is nearing so
How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have? I have 3 and after Selena I had my tubes cut and burned, then I got cancer and had chemo...so I really really am done. I can't have more.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Gwen
Mom to Emily, Chris and Selena
July 19th, 2007, 10:26 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Favorite Color: blue

What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: Elizabeth

Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: my favorite music is anything by John Michael Talbot

Do you paint your toenails? No!

Favorite Meal: One I do not have to cook and/or clean up after

Favorite Movie or current movie you like: *shrug* I'm indifferent to most movies.

Do you like being scared? NO!

Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, but not "hollywood" style ghosts.

How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!) My hair is butt-length and I usually wear it braided or tied up in a knot.

What is your style of clothing like? right now... I lean toward the frumpy middle-aged pregnant housewife look.

What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? I prefer going barefoot (insert pregnant and in the kitchen jokes here)... I wear either sandals, tennis shoes, church shoes, muckers, or snowboots depending on the occasion and the weather.

Biggest pet peeve? inconsiderate behavior

Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy? "Let us never forget: love begins at home" ~ Blessed Mother Teresa

What is something you want to learn more about? classic literature

Pet peeve about yourself? lack of self-control

Do you get hot-headed at times? yes

What is your Zodiac sign? scorpio

What kind of car do you own or would you like to own? Dodge Ram 3500 15-passenger van... My dream car would be one I could park anywhere, maneuver easily, gets 30+ miles to the gallon, and still seats a dozen.

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? right here plus a baby or two.

Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!) I decided not to go to mine.

What is something you regret doing as a child? being disobedient to my parents and mean to my sisters.

What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that) That's a really heavy question I'd rather not answer.

What is your profession? SAHM
~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever? yes
~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession? No, although sometimes I think it would be nice to spend the day with co-workers who can feed and wipe themselves.

How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have? We have seven all together- five on earth, one in heaven, and one due soon but not soon enough. We plan to have as many as we can. ???

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

July 19th, 2007, 10:59 AM
~Faith~
Favorite Color: Pink

What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: I like my name. Can't think of anything else I'd rather be named

Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: Nickelback's Savin Me

Do you paint your toenails?Yes

Favorite Meal:Home made Beef Stew

Favorite Movie or current movie you like: White Christmas (Bing Crosby & Danny Kaye one)

Do you like being scared?Yes, actually

Do you believe in ghosts? No, just the Holy Ghost lol

How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!) down and boring

What is your style of clothing like? very laid back, jeans and t-shirts

What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? Airwalks flip flops

Biggest pet peeve?Chaos and messes

Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy? It's not politically correct and I don't want to get banned/flamed lol

What is something you want to learn more about?home birth

Pet peeve about yourself?my weight

Do you get hot-headed at times?unfortunately, yes

What is your Zodiac sign?I have no idea

What kind of car do you own or would you like to own?2006 Kia Sedona

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?smaller and with 2 more kids...don't ask me how the smaller part is supposed to work out lol

Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!)eww..no

What is something you regret doing as a child?being mean to my little brother

What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that)being the only kid made to wear cullottes/skirts in a school/church full of people who wore pants/shorts

What is your profession?Super Mom

~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever? Plan on it (I hope to be a writer someday though)

~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession?No

How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have?We have 2 currently and are open to 3 to 4 more
July 19th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
Favorite Color: White (not because I'm boring, I just love white things, they are beautiful! haha)
What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: Something less girly and more "spunky" Rorey, Cooper, Sam, etc.
Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: My favorite songs of all times are "Love of Your Life" by Santana & Dave Matthews, and "Not Enough" by Van Halen.
Do you paint your toenails? Yes, they are currently orange!
Favorite Meal: Completely depends on my mood. I loooove stuffed bell peppers, sushi, and chinese food.
Favorite Movie or current movie you like: Knocked Up, 300.
Do you like being scared? No
Do you believe in ghosts? No
Either down and straight, parted on the side

OR
Down with big loose curls

What is your style of clothing like? 1/2 classic 1/2 trendy. I'll wear skinny jeans with black peep toe pumps and a simple white button down shirt.
What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? I looove Uggs in the cold weather
Biggest pet peeve? When I can hear people eating. I want to hit them. It's almost physical
Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy? "Few places capture the imagination...even fewer capture the sould" I would with million dollar homes, so I like this one.
What is something you want to learn more about? I would always like to know more about politics and current world events.
Pet peeve about yourself? I say "you know?" way too much
Do you get hot-headed at times? Not often.
What is your Zodiac sign? Leo
What kind of car do you own or would you like to own? I just bought an Infiniti G35 sedan!!
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? With a 4 year old
Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!) Nope, it will be 5 years in 2008
What is something you regret doing as a child? Well, as a teenager, I was talking to a friend on AIM and I said something very mean about my mom. I printed the AIM convo to take to school the next day to show my friend (had to do with a boy) and my mom saw it sitting on my bathroom counter. I called her a mean name because I was mad at her She didn't speak to me for days, and I feel terrible to this day because I love my mom more than anyone in the world!
[b]What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? Oh gosh, I can't think of anything...
What is your profession? Associate Publisher/Account Manager of a real estate magazine
~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever? Yes, something along these lines anyway.
~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession? No
How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have? Zero as of now, I would like to have 3.
July 19th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Favorite Color: GREEN
What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: I DON'T KNOW REALLY.....SARAH MAYBE.
Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: "MY WAY" BY FRANK SINATRA
Do you paint your toenails? YES.
Favorite Meal: THANKSGIVING-TYPE STUFF.
Favorite Movie or current movie you like: THE SHINING
Do you like being scared? YES
Do you believe in ghosts? YES
How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!) PONYTAIL
What is your style of clothing like? COMFY CASUAL
What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? FLIP FLOPS
Biggest pet peeve? CONCEIT, CLOSE MINDEDNESS
Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy? YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS A REHEARSAL FOR THE MOMENT YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW
What is something you want to learn more about? PHOTOGRAPHY
Pet peeve about yourself? I AM A TOTAL CONTROL FREAK.
Do you get hot-headed at times? I HAVE MY MOMENTS, SURE.
What is your Zodiac sign? CAPRICORN
What kind of car do you own or would you like to own? SUBARU OUTBACK NOW; I WOULD LOVE A PRIUS
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? LEARNING, READING, WITH 2 KIDS ALREADY OR MY NEXT ONE ON THE WAY, STILL DOING THERAPY
Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!) IT'S NEXT MONTH; I DON'T PLAN ON GOING
What is something you regret doing as a child? LETTING MY FRIENDS PUSH ME AROUND
What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that) I GOT BLAMED FOR BREAKING SOMEONE'S SCIENCE PROJECT WHEN IT WAS REALLY THE KID IN FRONT OF ME
What is your profession? PSYCHOTHERAPIST
~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever? YES, MOST LIKELY [SIGH]
~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession? YES, MOST OF THE TIME [SIGH]
How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have? 3 IS THE PLAN RIGHT NOW.
July 19th, 2007, 09:02 PM
rose198172's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Favorite Color: Blue
What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: Elizabeth
Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: IDK... I don't really have favorite music.
Do you paint your toenails? Yes!
Favorite Meal: Biscuits and gravy (I know, I'm such a southern girl!!)
Favorite Movie or current movie you like: HP and OOTP
Do you like being scared? Yes
Do you believe in ghosts? Not sure
How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!) Down.... it's wayy too short to wear any other way!!
What is your style of clothing like? Very casual
What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? Flip flops
Biggest pet peeve? Incorrect grammar (not on JM or any other forum; just in general).
Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy? Hmmm... I'll have to think about that one.
What is something you want to learn more about? Something scientific, probably
Pet peeve about yourself? I worry too much
Do you get hot-headed at times? Heck yeah
What is your Zodiac sign? Taurus
What kind of car do you own or would you like to own? Toyota Camry
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Probably still a SAHM, at least part time.
Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!) Nope, not yet. I will in 2 years, though!
What is something you regret doing as a child? I don't have any real regrets.
What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that) Nothing that I can really remember.
What is your profession? SAHM, but I do have a bachelor's degree in English.
~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever? No. I do plan to go back to work at some point.
~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession? Sometimes, but I know this is right for my family.
How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have? 2... though Christian is still in my belly (at least until Saturday morning!!). This is it for us, at least biologically. We are talking about adoption in a few years, but we'll see.

July 20th, 2007, 04:58 AM
rachna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: Samantha
Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: Seems I only listen to baby songs lately
Do you paint your toenails? Nope
Favorite Meal: Veggie tacos
Favorite Movie or current movie you like: A very long engagement, I just saw it I love it!
Do you like being scared? I dont get scared easily
Do you believe in ghosts? no
How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!): pulled back messily
What is your style of clothing like? comfy and cheap
What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? again comfy and cheap
Biggest pet peeve? people who dont know how to drive
What is something you want to learn more about? my baby
Pet peeve about yourself? I am impatient
Do you get hot-headed at times? sometimes
What is your Zodiac sign? Leo
What kind of car do you own or would you like to own? I have a Honda Odyssey
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? basically the same with a few more kds
Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!) HECK no. The only person I want to see from highschool is my husband
What is something you regret doing as a child? I cant think of anything
What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that) I really cant think of anything at the moment (my brain is still sleeping)
What is your profession? I am a therapist
~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever? I am not sure
~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession? Sometimes I wish I had gone to culinary school
How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have? I have one, I think I want 3
July 20th, 2007, 06:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Favorite Color: pink or blue
What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: Elizabeth...its a surprising I didn't name DD Elizabeth.
Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: anything country
Do you paint your toenails? I need too
Favorite Meal: UMMM depends on my mood
Favorite Movie or current movie you like: depends on mood....like Shallow Hal, Failure to Launch, and a few others
Do you like being scared? no
Do you believe in ghosts? no
How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!) I got my hair cut last week and its too short to wear in a potty tail....so right now its down...and I hate it!
What is your style of clothing like? jeans and a cute top
What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? flip flops
Biggest pet peeve? I have a lot, at the moment its stupid people [you can't wear a WHITE t-shirt with a bra to a swimming pool]
Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy? I've seen a couple in siggies I liked....but don't remember them at the moment
What is something you want to learn more about? lots of things....mostly things to do with child development and psychology
Pet peeve about yourself? UMMM...not sure
Do you get hot-headed at times? very
What is your Zodiac sign?virgo
What kind of car do you own or would you like to own? Honda Civic ... always wanted one so I got one. Dh would love a Honda Ridgeline...maybe one day! LOL!
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? TTC #2, out of debt, maybe buying a house, out of school, putting plans in order for an in home daycare
Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!) I graduated in 2004, haven't had one yet. I have no desire to "catch up" with people I went to HS with.
What is something you regret doing as a child? UMM, there are a few things but I try not to dweel on the past.
What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that) Not thinking for myself. I would go along with the crowd, and lost a few good friends that way.
What is your profession? Right now, I am a lifeguard. For the last year I've been a nanny and hopeful for a new nanny position soon
~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever? Not lifeguarding...I do plan on being involved in something related to early childhood long-term.
~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession? I really enjoy working in the early childhood field. It just "feels" right. Its something I am very passionate about, and as DH says, when I'm around kids you can just see the sparks in my eyes. So yeah, I don't think I"ll be changing that aspect of my life any time soon
How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have? Have one, would like one more in about 4 or 5 years. DH is happy with one. I'd like to have a boy
July 20th, 2007, 06:59 AM
eash's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite Color: Black for clothes, red for everything else
What you wish your name WOULD have been or a name you absolutely love: I have always like my name
Favorite song or current song you really enjoy: Fergie's "Big girls don't cry"
Do you paint your toenails? Sometimes
Favorite Meal: Greek salad
Favorite Movie or current movie you like: Hmmm...I love documentaries
Do you like being scared? No
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
How do you normally wear your hair? (post a pic if you want!!!) It is shoulder length and is normally tied back
What is your style of clothing like? Ann Taylor - I don't shop anywhere else
What are your favorite kind of shoes to wear/wish to wear? Flip flops in summer and Boots with good heels in winter
Biggest pet peeve? Noisy eaters
Favorite quote or one that you currently enjoy? It is what it is
What is something you want to learn more about? Pottery
Pet peeve about yourself? I am critical of others
Do you get hot-headed at times? Not reall, I just cry
What is your Zodiac sign? Leo and it fits
What kind of car do you own or would you like to own? We have a Saab 9-3 convertible (I love it!) and a Porsche Cayenne (hate it!)
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Same place....I can't ever see past a year or so
Have you ever gone to a highschool reunion? (what was that like?!?!) We never had one or I wasn't invited
What is something you regret doing as a child? Tell my mother I hated her
What is something done you to as a child that really hurt? (being blamed for something a sibling did or...getting in trouble for something you didn't do...or...a fight with your best friend or something like that) Little girl friends stuff
What is your profession? Engineer
~~~~~Do you plan on keeping this profession forever? I guess so
~~~~~Do you wish you had a different profession? Yes, doctor or veterinarian
How many kids do you have and how many do you plan to have? 2 but thinking one or none - The longer you go without children, I think the easier it becomes to live without them.
July 20th, 2007, 07:46 AM
*Aspen*
Oh good one about driving!! I HATE being in the car when other ppl drive (besides dh)....it's like no one knows how to drive! My sister freaking jabbers too much and goes 10-15mph UNDER the speedlimit...but if I'm following her for something she SPEEEEEEEEEEEEDS. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING! She's always making snide comments about other ppl driving and nearly causing a wreck when it's HER FAULT. I get very annoyed....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search