Log In Sign Up

Zodiac signs


Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #2  
July 19th, 2007, 07:32 AM
*Aspen*
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Aspens question on her thread got me thinking....

I don't know much about Zodiac signs at all. I was born in February, but I was over a month early. According to my birth date, I am Pisces, but by my edd I am aries. Believe me, there is nothing peaceful or romantic or anything else Pisces about me. I am Aries to a T. Is this because Zodiac signs don't mean a thing, or are premies supposed to go by their due dates? I'm not a believer, and mostly just know this stuff for fun. I just want to read the right thing if I do ever check to see what they say![/b]
LOL! I've never heard this question before. Hm... ....I am pretty sure you are supposed to go by the date you were born on. Mine is true to a T.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
July 19th, 2007, 07:47 AM
paganempath
Guest
Posts: n/a
You're supposed to go by when you were actually born, not when you were due to be born. You're born when you're supposed to be; it's up to fate. If you think Pisces is romantic and peaceful, you've been reading the wrong book! I'm a Pisces-- a classic Pisces no less. We're flighty, flaky, escapist, and delusional with a penchant for alcohol and any other addiction that comes our way. That's not to say we're all a bunch of addicts, but we can easily go there if we're not careful. Sure, we have alot of good qualities but we just aren't equipped to live in a hard world filled with misery and pain. We're empathic so we feel all the pain around us and most of the time, it's just too much to handle. And that's where the bad qualities can step in and take over.

I would suggest reading the book "Born on a Rotten Day" by Hazel Dixon Cooper. It's not your typical astrology book. It focuses on the bad qualities of each sign-- not the lovey dovey crap we usually read about. It's dead on and sooo funny.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
July 19th, 2007, 08:10 AM
paganempath
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Quote:
You're supposed to go by when you were actually born, not when you were due to be born. You're born when you're supposed to be; it's up to fate. If you think Pisces is romantic and peaceful, you've been reading the wrong book! I'm a Pisces-- a classic Pisces no less. We're flighty, flaky, escapist, and delusional with a penchant for alcohol and any other addiction that comes our way. That's not to say we're all a bunch of addicts, but we can easily go there if we're not careful. Sure, we have alot of good qualities but we just aren't equipped to live in a hard world filled with misery and pain. We're empathic so we feel all the pain around us and most of the time, it's just too much to handle. And that's where the bad qualities can step in and take over.

I would suggest reading the book "Born on a Rotten Day" by Hazel Dixon Cooper. It's not your typical astrology book. It focuses on the bad qualities of each sign-- not the lovey dovey crap we usually read about. It's dead on and sooo funny. [/b]

Thank you. It still doesn't sound like me, but I would like to hear the "bad" side to them, since your right no one ever says them. I am very much a realist, stubborn, opinionated about everything, and I have a horrid temper. I think I'm just an oddball. It does makes sense about not going by your due date though.
[/b]
That's the beauty of being a Pisces-- we can be on the opposite sides of everything at the same time. You sound more like a traditional Pisces than you realize. I am also very stubborn, opinionated, cynical, and my temper is one of my biggest problems. We can be wishy-washy like the typical Pisces but also be very stubborn and set in our ways. We can be indecisive but then make up our minds so that nothing can budge them. Easy going, yet feared for our tempers. It's the duality of the sign that makes us the strangest sign of all. Pisces is actually a mixture of all the signs since we pick up on everything we're exposed to. It makes for a very confusing yet interesting life.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
July 19th, 2007, 08:16 AM
*Aspen*
Guest
Posts: n/a
What day were you born and what day were you supposed to be born? I can look in my book and see what both say, they give really lengthy answers and it's been dead on for everyone I've ever done it for.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
July 19th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Gwen's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 685
Send a message via AIM to Gwen Send a message via MSN to Gwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gwen
Also...everyone has more than just the classic astrological signs..and sometimes when you were born can flip things up a bit...IE the exact date and time...But I know I am a LEO to a T, and my children fit their signs to a T as well...
__________________

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Gwen
Mom to Emily, Chris and Selena
Reply With Quote
  #9  
July 19th, 2007, 09:07 AM
*Aspen*
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Also...everyone has more than just the classic astrological signs..and sometimes when you were born can flip things up a bit...IE the exact date and time...But I know I am a LEO to a T, and my children fit their signs to a T as well...[/b]
I'm wanting to learn how to do charts, they are so cool. I had one done for me....in it they said I had dark brown hair and I didn't so I questioned that. Later that week I dyed my hair DARK brown and didn't even remember about the reading...LOL! It was a funny.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
July 19th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Ms.Michelle
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Aspens question on her thread got me thinking....

I don't know much about Zodiac signs at all. I was born in February, but I was over a month early. According to my birth date, I am Pisces, but by my edd I am aries. Believe me, there is nothing peaceful or romantic or anything else Pisces about me. I am Aries to a T. Is this because Zodiac signs don't mean a thing, or are premies supposed to go by their due dates? I'm not a believer, and mostly just know this stuff for fun. I just want to read the right thing if I do ever check to see what they say![/b]
You wanna know something funny? I believe in natural childbirth. I haven't said anything over on that subforum yet but I really do think there is way more to this concept that we understand. That's why I don't want to be induce.. (well, one of the many reasons!) I think she knows when she is supposed to be here for a reason.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
July 19th, 2007, 05:10 PM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Near Washington, DC
Posts: 15,982
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
My mom's all into that stuff, she makes birth charts for people for fun lol She's always telling me, particularly when there's some type of crisis for me to handle, that I'm a typical Pisces! lol I guess I am - sensitive, compassionate, intuitive, but also a total escapist, vague, and easily led. lol
__________________
I predict a riot.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
July 19th, 2007, 07:30 PM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Near Washington, DC
Posts: 15,982
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
How cool! My birthday's Feb. 27th!
__________________
I predict a riot.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0