Keep Madelyn in your hearts

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2007, 10:53 AM
EmilysMommy04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to EmilysMommy04
Ok a very good dear friend of mine just had her baby girl. But there has been bad news here is her blog

Maddie was born on tuesday July 17 at 1:46 pm. She's so perfect. The nurses had found a heart murmor and wanted to send her to crouse to have an ultrasound done. So around 8 pm yesterday we went to crouse waiting to see how bad it was. At around 9:30 they dropped the bomb on us telling us that our little girl has a serious heart defect. Its called hypoplastic left heart syndrome. Basically her left side of her heart is underdevelped and doesn't work. She has to have a series of 3 surguries to remap the blood flow in her heart. It's the worst heart defected a child can have and they have only been doing the surgery for about 20 yrs. She has a 50/50 chance. Right now she's really strong and I'm so glad they caught it before we took her home and it was too late. Her first surgery is on monday and that is the riskest of the three. So everyone please pray for our little girl.

Keep her baby and family within your hearts. ty so very much. I dont know what to say to comfort her. I cant say it will be alright because its a 50/50 chance. After the loss of a child nothing will be alright so what do I say. I made her something today and sent it to her....

July 20th, 2007, 10:57 AM
*Aspen*
They will all definitely be in my prayers!!!!
July 20th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Quote:
They will all definitely be in my prayers!!!![/b]

Well thanx hun atleast there is one person on here who will keep them in there prayers and thoughts. thanx again hun. If I seem rude to other its because its a pretty scary time.

July 21st, 2007, 04:03 AM
Marissa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Marissa Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa
How heartbreaking.

They will be in my thoughts and prayers.
July 21st, 2007, 06:48 AM
M4NE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just saw this, and I'll definately be praying for them!! What a sweet pic of baby Madelyn!

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
July 21st, 2007, 09:58 AM
Thanx all. Im just really upset by this. At the moment I am 6.5 weeks preggers. I am pretty struck by this. Its to the point that i want to be preggers but then again i dont and i fear having my child. I wouldnt want to go through this. Not that i will but this hits basically home to me and that fear is driven deep in. I am really edgy and snappy lately. Its just uggghh. if I could give Madelyn my heart I would. I told them if they need any blood lemme know Im ab + so i will give all they need. but thanx again girls.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search