Madelyne Grace

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2007, 02:13 AM
EmilysMommy04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to EmilysMommy04
Well July 23 Madelyne Grace had her first surgery. She wasnt stong enough and she died. Keep my friend Amanda and her family in your hearts at this time. I dont know what to say to her. Its not right to be given a child and have them taken away. I havent stopped crying only to sleep. Im going to be going and seeing them soon. Keep them in your hearts is all i can say ty.

July 25th, 2007, 10:33 AM
M4NE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am SO very sorry!!! I have no idea what that family must be going through, although I DO know how you feel right now. My cousin lost her baby recently and I know the helplessness that you feel. I'm praying for you all!!

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
July 26th, 2007, 04:15 AM
Quote:
I am SO very sorry!!! I have no idea what that family must be going through, although I DO know how you feel right now. My cousin lost her baby recently and I know the helplessness that you feel. I'm praying for you all!![/b]

Thanx hun. Sorry I didnt get back to you lastnight. I was messing with my photoshop and its not working grrr i wanted to make her memorial siggy and yeah now im ticked grrrrr. They are keeping in touch with me and letting me know when the funeral is. I said i dont care i will be there. That poor baby girl and Amanda

July 26th, 2007, 04:15 AM
Quote:
I am SO very sorry!!! I have no idea what that family must be going through, although I DO know how you feel right now. My cousin lost her baby recently and I know the helplessness that you feel. I'm praying for you all!![/b]

Thanx hun. Sorry I didnt get back to you lastnight. I was messing with my photoshop and its not working grrr i wanted to make her memorial siggy and yeah now im ticked grrrrr. They are keeping in touch with me and letting me know when the funeral is. I said i dont care i will be there. That poor baby girl and Amanda

July 26th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Dayna1
I am so sorry That's just so awful
July 26th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Quote:
I am so sorry That's just so awful [/b]
Thanx hun i feel bad. Its awful. On top of this one of our other friends from highschool is flogging me for being preggers and still preggers after Amandas baby died. grrr people is all i can say. A tragedy has happened and they take it out on someone else.

July 27th, 2007, 12:19 AM
Marissa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Marissa Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa
I'm so sorry. How incredibly heartbreaking.

Your friend and her family are in my thoughts and prayers during this diffcult time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search