Has anyone heard from MsMichelle

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2007, 10:03 AM
TheOtherMichelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't think I've seen her post lately. I assume she's in the July ddc but I haven't seen any posts there, either.

July 27th, 2007, 10:06 AM
irishxrose
Michelle is having a tough time right now. She'll be back when she feels up to it.
July 27th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She has a newborn and is adjusting to a new lifestyle.. but we've heard from her and we know that she's ok

July 27th, 2007, 11:39 AM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ditto the others. I know she'll be happy to know that so many here are thinking about her! When she's up and running again, I think she'll want to hear all of your congratulations and well-wishes!

July 27th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Ditto the others. I know she'll be happy to know that so many here are thinking about her! When she's up and running again, I think she'll want to hear all of your congratulations and well-wishes![/b]
Yeah if anyone is talking to her let her know I said congratulations and am thinking about her!

July 27th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Ms.Michelle
Thanks girls! I wish I had more time to post.. I have a flood of visitors, I'm still trying to heal and I have this beautiful little girl I can't get enough of. I'm sorry I haven't been around too much.
July 28th, 2007, 05:28 AM
Dayna1
Congratulations on your little girl!! She's beautiful...I hope you recover quickly!
July 28th, 2007, 01:47 PM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Ah yes, the endless stream of visitors - that was probably the worst part of having a newborn for me, not the BF struggles, not the sleeplessness, but the new set of visitors every third day.

Good luck, rest up, and enjoy the beautiful moments with Samantha!

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
July 29th, 2007, 02:14 PM

She's so beautiful! Way to go, momma!

Yes try to say no to people. It's hard because you want to show her off but get some good rest!

July 30th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw Michelle, she's so gorgeous! I think she looks like you!!! (Though, I've never seen your DH) She is so alert in that picture!! Great job momma!
July 30th, 2007, 07:44 PM
rose198172's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats, Michelle (if I haven't told you already). These first few days were the hardest after I had Emilee... it was actually harder for me to go to bed than anything else b/c all I wanted to do was stare at her beautiful face.

August 1st, 2007, 10:10 PM
Ms.Michelle
Quote:
Congrats, Michelle (if I haven't told you already). These first few days were the hardest after I had Emilee... it was actually harder for me to go to bed than anything else b/c all I wanted to do was stare at her beautiful face. [/b]
I'm so glad I'm not alone. Right now she is laying on the couch.. sleeping. I should be too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search