deleted

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
deleted
October 31st, 2007, 05:15 PM
Veteran
Oh boy...

This really isn't a debate, right? It's just a rant. And please, please tell me what does the fact that the guy was a cross-dresser has to do with the fact that his breath stank. I mean, come on.
November 1st, 2007, 12:16 PM
PinkSand's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Today was someone nasty I had to sit near on the bus home from work. I got on the bus. It was mostly full. A couple seats left up front. I grab a seat next to some fat lady. Not really paying any attention to who else sitting around me. People are talking. Something smelled nasty like god awfull bad breath. I look up to figure out where it's coming from. It's so bad it's making me nausious. It was coming from across from me. It was some nasty skanky cross dresser. A guy dressed like a woman. He was talking to the fat woman next to me. He opens up his mouth to speak. It stunk so bad. He also looked like he needed a bath big time. Thank God it was a short ride to my stop. I got off at my stop so fast. Or I might of spilled my guts right there on the bus from the bad locomotive mouth breath.[/b]
OMG.....I can't stand when that "stuff" happens to me! I probably would have I'm an arse, I would have said something rude and took my chances on a brawl. I can't handle stink no matter where or who it is coming from.

Quote:
Oh boy...

This really isn't a debate, right? It's just a rant. And please, please tell me what does the fact that the guy was a cross-dresser has to do with the fact that his breath stank. I mean, come on.[/b]

I think she was just giving a description of the person.
"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."
Ted Nugent

“I'm not a role model, ... Just because I dunk a basketball doesn't mean I should raise your kids.”
Charles Barkley

"Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don't believe the kids should be given homework."
Bill Cosby
<div align="center"></div>

<div align="center">
</div>
November 1st, 2007, 03:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
Sorry. The guy was nasty. To me a bad breathed smelling cross dresser is the nastiest person I had to be next to not by choice.
November 8th, 2007, 09:29 AM
~Faith~
How does this even belong in the fluffy section? Oh wait...because there was a cross dresser in the story? Ahhh..I get it now... fluffy section = fluff girl? That was total sarcasm by the way. Pinkpercolator, why are you so shocked when someone calls you racist? Seriously, why are you?
November 9th, 2007, 09:35 AM
~Faith~
Just an FYI pinkpercolator. It does no good to delete your offensive posts when someone else quoted it. It's still there (in PinkSand's post) for everyone to read and go
November 12th, 2007, 07:37 PM
rdhdtrue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rdhdtrue
Quote:
Sorry. The guy was nasty. To me a bad breathed smelling cross dresser is the nastiest person I had to be next to not by choice.[/b]
You have to be kidding me ... this thread is a joke. Or you are still in high school ... whichever ....
November 13th, 2007, 07:52 AM
~Faith~
Sadly, I think this is not a joke.
November 15th, 2007, 12:34 AM
LaceyMommy2B

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry. The guy was nasty. To me a bad breathed smelling cross dresser is the nastiest person I had to be next to not by choice.[/b]
You have to be kidding me ... this thread is a joke. Or you are still in high school ... whichever ....
[/b]

please tell me that you're not REALLY surprised?.. really really? NOT I!
November 15th, 2007, 12:42 AM
momof4mnkys
Ughhh i'm still trying to figure out what being a cross dresser had to do with the fact that he stunk? And second, why is this even here??

And third, if you were so upset to sit beside a fat lady and some stinky cross dresser, why didn't you just get up and sit at the front of the bus since there was a few seats left up there??
November 15th, 2007, 08:23 AM
PinkSand's Avatar Veteran
"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."
Ted Nugent

“I'm not a role model, ... Just because I dunk a basketball doesn't mean I should raise your kids.”
Charles Barkley

"Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don't believe the kids should be given homework."
Bill Cosby
<div align="center"></div>

<div align="center">
</div>
November 15th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Mom2DavidandAaron's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Silly me, I can think of some many nastiest people to be around than cross dressers... And even bad breathed is better than some nasty characters that are coming to mind... I woulnd't want to be seated next to a White Supremacist, even if he was in an Armani tux and smelling of Hugo Boss.

Sharon
December 16th, 2007, 12:51 AM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Wow. That's all I got to say. Really. Wow.

December 16th, 2007, 10:18 AM
*Jackie*
how pathetic!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search