JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Fashion and Beauty (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/)
-   -   Dark Circles (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/2291442-dark-circles.html)

sweet.hun March 31st, 2011 03:11 PM

Dark Circles

What do you use for dark circles under the eyes? I have horrible dark circles (I swear they are overtaking my eyes). I need some major help with them, because even with concealer, they still are noticeable.

Lonomia March 31st, 2011 09:21 PM

Re: Dark Circles

I don't have dark circles but I do have tiny white bumps (milia). I know that certain colours conceal certain problems better than other.

Green = Redness
Yellow = Dark Purple Circles
Orange = Blue Circles
Mauve/Tan = Brownish Circles

Have you tried a specific concealer like this?

sweet.hun March 31st, 2011 11:14 PM

I have tried the specific concealer, it's just not good enough.

*Firefly* April 1st, 2011 05:22 AM

I would advise using a product like Garnier's eye roll on with caffeine to help plump out your skin and a good moisturizing eye cream - drink lots of water if you don't already! And look into buying a corrector. Correctors are solely yellow to help cover dark circles, I know Bobbi Brown does one, but there must be other brands too. Pop your concealer on over the corrector and you shouldn't have too much of a problem.

Also how are you applying your concealer? You need to kind of dab it in rather than rub it in :)

Hope this helps

fashionpsq December 21st, 2011 11:05 PM

I don't have dark circles:cool:

Cesca December 22nd, 2011 06:41 AM

I use Avon's ANEW REVERSALIST Illuminating Eye System*. It made my raccoon eyes disappear. :)

*the link is to my e-store however i do not make any money based on clicks only purchases

ann_english April 25th, 2012 05:55 AM

Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially cabbage, spinach, and other leafy green vegetables. Take a daily vitamin supplement if necessary. Get adequate fluids to improve circulation.

mikegriffoun June 8th, 2012 02:34 AM

Nowadays dark circle is become common problems even in younger people and The one of the main reason for the dark circle are stress, improper diet and lack of exercise. So you have to avoid such kind of things which cause to dark circle other than using unnecessary medicines and therapies.

shaina765 July 16th, 2012 07:29 AM

What about eye puffiness?

eyeofheart August 6th, 2012 02:12 AM

i think you need enough sleep that's the reason you have dark circles in the first place, get some sleep.

Deia May 23rd, 2013 03:24 AM

There is no need to worry. Best way to remove dark circle drink a plenty glass of water in day and get quality sleep. I am confident that it's really help.

uzmaali May 31st, 2013 03:51 AM

Drink,eat and sleep well

debra_morgan August 1st, 2013 02:54 AM

use an under eye gel containing vitamin K. You can also use potato and cucumber slices. eat well, sleep well and don't be stressed out often.

Hanna55 August 21st, 2013 02:09 AM

Try to get quality sleep. Lack of sleep one of main reason of dark circles. Followings things are really helpful for quality sleep.
Beans
Hazelnuts
Peanuts.
Chamomile
Kale.
Chocolate.