JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Fashion and Beauty (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/)
-   -   How Long? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/2422624-how-long.html)

*~Amanda~* September 28th, 2011 07:20 PM

How Long?

How long on average does it take you to do your hair and make up?

Racine October 1st, 2011 02:41 PM

Re: How Long?

Usually about 20 minutes. I mousse, blow-dry, gel, blow-dry and spray my hair...it's quite a process, lol.

*~Amanda~* October 1st, 2011 07:03 PM

It usually takes me about an hour to do everything. I shampoo, dry, flat iron my hair and then the make up takes the other half hour. It does get redundant. :) But I like to look pretty.

Shea131 October 2nd, 2011 04:51 PM

I would say for me about 20-30 min?? I'm not really sure because I will blow dry then go do something else for a while then go back and straighten. And with make-up I usually do my base and blush and then go pick out what I'm going to wear before I decide what I'm putting on my eyes so they can match :) So I break everything up!

jsam October 5th, 2011 01:10 AM

Before it took me one hour to finish my hair and make-up but now it only takes me 30 minutes to have it done.

williams_john October 28th, 2011 04:52 AM

Here are some thing which helpful for us , that how we can increase the growth of our hairs.......

Before we get to the outside, we need to take care of the inside. Yes, what you eat, drink and how you treat your body has an effect on your hair. You need to eat enough fresh fruits and vegetables, drink enough water and exercise regularly for your body's overall health. Since your hair grows directly from your body, when you treat your body well, your skin, nails and hair benefit, too. People who suffer from vitamin deficiencies and unhealthy diets can suffer from dry, brittle hair.
This sounds counterproductive if you want your hair to grow longer, but trims help get rid of dry, damaged and split ends which can work their way up the shaft of your hair, causing even more damage. A trim is defined as removing to inch of hair, nothing more. If your stylist insists on cutting off inches of hair every time you go in for a visit, your hair won't get longer, so either find a professional who understands exactly how much hair you need removed or learn to trim your hair yourself. Depending on the chemicals you have in your hair as well as your daily routine, you may need a trim anywhere from every six weeks to six months. The better you care for your hair on a day-to-day basis, the less often you'll need trims.

Jaci_Lopez November 5th, 2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsam (Post 24963809)
Before it took me one hour to finish my hair and make-up but now it only takes me 30 minutes to have it done.

before what? did you get a new style?:D

Cesca November 10th, 2011 09:49 PM

Depends on the length of my hair. Right now I wash and go for my hair so no time on that, but if I put my face on it takes about 15-20 minutes. That also varies on if I put foundation on or skip it.

ainsliejones November 22nd, 2011 02:40 AM

1 hrs for make up .hair style depends upon , which type of .

Keakie November 23rd, 2011 10:14 AM

Including time to blow dry, hair takes anywhere from 20 minutes (if I'm letting it dry naturally or partially letting it dry naturally) to 35 minutes (if I'm straightening). If I want to really curl it, it takes a little over an hour or so -- my hair holds style really well, especially curls, but I have SO much hair it's ridiculous.

And now I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong with make up... :giggle: Mine only takes 5-10 minutes, tops. :sneak:

Josie+Shpala November 24th, 2011 06:44 PM

I'd say about 30-45 minutes.

fashionpsq December 21st, 2011 11:59 PM

30-45 minutes or 1hrs

Elly21 April 12th, 2012 01:41 PM

About 30 minutes.

mikegriffoun June 12th, 2012 06:37 AM

It is quite difficult question because it is depends on the preference and style of the women makeup and hair. Generelly it take fifteen to thirty minutes for makeup and hair style.

Susan K March 21st, 2013 02:27 AM

Half an hour.

butterfly721 March 21st, 2013 02:24 PM

It takes me anywhere from an hour to two hours. I am high maintenance. :smile:

MommyofAngels1985 March 31st, 2013 04:49 AM

Only 10 minutes! Hehe I don't wear makeup, I go natural there and the only thing I do to my hair is blow dry it.

geniliastatham April 9th, 2013 02:07 AM

It totally depends upon the occasion we are getting ready for. Normally, it takes 10-15 minutes to make hair and apply some make up for the small occasion like partying out, dinner, etc..

8forus April 19th, 2013 03:21 PM

It depends on what you define as fixing your hair :) I wash, towel dry, comb out, shake out and then let dry naturally while running my fingers through it every now and then until it is completely dry (but not while in front of a mirror - this is while I'm driving or running around getting the kids ready etc).

Make up - I only recently started wearing it again (I haven't worn it since high school) only because I'm about to enter the professional world again and unfortunately you are taken more serious if you are wearing a little bit of make-up. But even so, once I got used to putting it on again, it only takes 5-7 minutes if that - that's foundation and all.

TWINKLES20 May 8th, 2013 09:06 AM

About an hour and a hafe x