JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Fashion and Beauty (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/)
-   -   Haircolor (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/2455229-haircolor.html)

*~Amanda~* November 29th, 2011 07:31 AM

Haircolor

Do you color your own hair or is it professionally done?

Do you use box color or do you buy your color from a beauty supply store?

What is your favorite color to have your hair?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I color my own hair, but since I am licensed, my answer to the first is both. :lol:

I have used box color when I just need to get it done. Recently though, I have been getting it from the beauty supply store since I want to mix it up and try different things.

By far my favorites are reds. I just colored my hair yesterday and at first I was shocked, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. It's also given me more ideas for my hair.

Cesca November 30th, 2011 09:29 AM

Re: Haircolor

Do you color your own hair or is it professionally done? I do it myself. Too expensive to go get it done.

Do you use box color or do you buy your color from a beauty supply store? Beauty Supply Store. The developer in boxed dyes don't do anything to change the color of my hair. The *one* time I paid someone to dye my hair, she didn't use a strong enough developer and there was no change. I have to use no lower than 20 even if staying with my actual hair color (which i almost never do)

What is your favorite color to have your hair? I also like reds. I hate my natural color. Up until I started dying it, I *hated* my hair. Now it's fun. (speaking of.... i need to do it again. bought the dye but forgot the bottle... oopsy!)

mikegriffoun June 4th, 2012 02:54 AM

I think it is totally depends on the hair style, type and body structure of the people that which color suit them most. Therefore you have to select color for your body according to you body structure. Generally light brown color suits to most of people.

eyeofheart August 6th, 2012 02:57 AM

I color my own hair and i like black the most.

Laura-x-Annie August 8th, 2012 04:02 PM

I colour my own hair

I usually use a box colour

Usually some sort of bright red! Favourite is currently Schwarzkopf Palette in Ruby Red. :)

Frozenoj August 10th, 2012 03:39 AM

I've tried to color my own hair twice and it was a big giant fail both times. If I am doing a "normal" color I'll get it professionally done but if it's an unnatural color I get a friend or my sister (who colors her own hair) to do it.

Right now I'm using box color because I can't get purple any other way. I had to order this stuff from overseas because apparently we don't have permanent purple in the US.

Right now I'm all about the purple. In the past it's been red. I'm not into blonde at all.

butterfly721 January 26th, 2013 02:18 PM

Do you color your own hair or is it professionally done? I get my hair professionally highlighted.

Do you use box color or do you buy your color from a beauty supply store? Since I get my hair professionally highlighted, I don't buy the color myself. It comes from the salon.

What is your favorite color to have your hair? Blonde. My hair is naturally auburn. I get double blonde highlights to make it more blonde than red.

ginajones12 February 21st, 2013 10:45 PM

I love brown hair color .Which looks good on me .

Susan K March 7th, 2013 12:58 AM

Brown. But I actually like black.

geniliastatham April 9th, 2013 01:02 AM

Hair looks at goods with its natural. Whether it's black, brown,golden, etc.. I never color my hair because I am satisfied with my natural look instead repenting in the future.
sass and bide jeans

TWINKLES20 May 8th, 2013 08:05 AM

I use dye from asda or tesco I use chocolate brown dye x

fashionchick211 February 8th, 2014 11:32 AM

never colored my hair in my life!