JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Fashion and Beauty (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/)
-   -   Favorite Make-Up Look (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/2468348-favorite-make-up-look.html)

*~Amanda~* December 29th, 2011 09:08 PM

Favorite Make-Up Look

So what is your favorite make-up look?

Do you prefer dramatic, natural or a blend of both?

Cesca December 30th, 2011 09:46 AM

Re: Favorite Make-Up Look

I tend to do slightly dramatic for my eyes because I love making them pop. The rest I tend to do natural.

hollywoodma January 17th, 2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cesca (Post 25395585)
I tend to do slightly dramatic for my eyes because I love making them pop. The rest I tend to do natural.

Me too! I'm all about the eyes. Sometimes lipstick too. But never together. Its either one or the other

Elena Iuliana January 18th, 2012 06:06 AM

It depends on the time of the day and my mood in that day. If it's a casual meeting I use a natural type of makeup: foundation, eyeliner, mascara and a slight lip gloss. If I go to a party or something like that, I am totally into the dramatic look!:sneak:

Cesca January 18th, 2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollywoodma (Post 25484586)
Me too! I'm all about the eyes. Sometimes lipstick too. But never together. Its either one or the other

I tend to stay very neutral with lipstick cause I'm not a big fan of my teeth/smile. So I pull attention up to my eyes instead.

Babybun January 23rd, 2012 12:15 PM

I have to have do my eyes dramatic or I look asleep...;)

Earthy.Mama January 25th, 2012 12:35 PM

Dramatic eyes, some blush and nothing on the lips - I'm allergic!

Autumn_ January 29th, 2012 12:06 AM

Small sootiness makeup and light makeup

Crooks.Aiden March 6th, 2012 10:23 PM

Mummies look good in binding hair and with jeans.If you have become a mummy then it does not mean that life has been too limited on your self.But any how you should keep this in your mind that whatever the dresses and costumes are but you have to be a mature one if you have become a mummy.

Fae*Aibell March 30th, 2012 09:57 AM

It depends on the time of day, i tend to go more dramatic if i go out at night, i tend to try and keep it as natural as possible during the day.

moomy April 20th, 2012 04:20 AM

I go for the natural look, it is least expensive and does not eat your time. I have found one really good product for my skin called blemish balm - a mixture of natural makeup and nutrient cream. Really love it.

mikegriffoun June 4th, 2012 02:36 AM

I usually prefer light makeup and avoid more use of heavy makeups especially for eyes. Such kind of heavy makeup not only looks weird but also affect skin and eye heath adversely.

shaina765 July 16th, 2012 07:31 AM

I like the blended look!

eyeofheart August 6th, 2012 02:09 AM

i think natural is much better.

Laura-x-Annie August 8th, 2012 04:00 PM

I have slightly gothic tendences so I either go for:
Dark eye make up, lack of blusher, but nude lips

Or when i'm not in a gothy mood:
Natural eyes with a slick of liquid liner, black mascara, a sweep of blusher and..red lipstick!

There are some days where I choose to go for bright eyeshadow and clear lipgloss. :D

Brock8100 August 11th, 2012 12:24 AM

Exclusive designs included new look into your character.To make you eye-catching and stunning.Slightly dramatic,good.

proudMoM26 January 6th, 2013 09:01 AM

I'll go with the natural looks, but if i'm in the mood dramatic eyes always works.

butterfly721 January 26th, 2013 02:13 PM

It depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing, but I generally like to do dramatic eyes.

jenny2 January 29th, 2013 08:06 AM

i love lipstik. i used to use lipstik or glose in daily rotine. but if i am going formal then i like dramatic eyes with soft lips. smoky eyes goes good for me. but all is about mood that reflects from face
queensland aged care homes

ginajones12 February 21st, 2013 10:51 PM

Smoky Eyes . I love this .