JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Fashion and Beauty (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/)
-   -   Your clothes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/2468351-your-clothes.html)

*~Amanda~* December 29th, 2011 10:12 PM

Your clothes

When buying clothes for yourself, do you tend to buy name brand, or whatever fits best?

Cesca December 30th, 2011 10:39 AM

Re: Your clothes

I shop at WalMart mostly. But no matter where I shop, I could care less about labels and go by visual and fit.

Babybun January 23rd, 2012 01:19 PM

Name brand jeans fit better....or at least on me they do I don't like big name brands on shirts...I like to layer things...j crew fav place to shop

Elly21 April 12th, 2012 01:39 PM

I don't care about the labels.

mikegriffoun June 2nd, 2012 12:04 AM

There are various middle range brand available which provide latest design as provided by branded companies. Mostly Me and my family generally not prefer brad as you can find best and latest fashion cloth in Normal brand as well at affordable price.

Brock8100 August 11th, 2012 01:27 AM

Innovative and inspired styles added new life into your personality.But design style does not mean that you will have to invest tens of lots of money on what we call design and hot.

Laura-x-Annie August 14th, 2012 12:22 PM

I really don't care about labels.

If I like something, i'll buy it. Whether I've found it in a charity shop, or an expensive store.

:)

mollymom April 28th, 2013 01:28 PM

I go for what fits best - there are a lot of brands that look terrible on me! But there are some brands that I know always have nice dresses for my body type, so I tend to go back to them when I need a new dress.

8forus May 6th, 2013 11:26 AM

I like very simple styles - mainly solid colors. I like to layer cammies with other tops. I also like athletic wear. No name brands, just whatever is cheap and looks good. I pretty much only shop clearance racks.

Deia May 23rd, 2013 02:11 AM

I don't care about trend or brand. I just purchase what suite on me. And in point of view this is best way of shopping.

Hanna55 August 23rd, 2013 04:50 AM

No...I just prefer that what' s suit on me. Trends and brands are not matter for me.

Shamar7878 September 27th, 2013 09:05 AM

Well dude i don't care about the brands So what do you say about it buddy????:)

theshoeheaven December 17th, 2013 12:40 AM

I also don't care about the brands if I like the design and stuff of clothe I just bought.Learn About Fashion Trends
My first preference is design and quality of cloth........

BrittMartinez January 31st, 2014 12:24 AM

I don't care about brands too.

I just buy what best suits me.
i'm a t-shirt girl anyway, so it's not that really hard
to choose....