JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Fashion and Beauty (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/)
-   -   Is Laser Hair Removal Painful? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f240-fashion-and-beauty/2538915-laser-hair-removal-painful.html)

*Jennifer* June 14th, 2012 12:12 PM

Re: Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?

It depends on where you get it done and how coarse your hair is. I have thick coarse hair and have gotten treatments done on my face. I will not lie. Even with numbing cream, it hurt. However, it is not an unbearable OMG pain.

mikegriffoun June 14th, 2012 09:26 PM

As the other member said it depend on the type and are where you want to done hair removal. Laser hair removal is advance hair removal techniques which cause least pain as compared to another techniques of hair removal.

smith joe December 31st, 2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikegriffoun (Post 26167521)
As the other member said it depend on the type and are where you want to done hair removal. Laser hair removal is advance hair removal techniques which cause least pain as compared to another techniques of hair removal.

I am agree with you that it may be cause that differentiate between techniques of being the processes done.Advance technologies processes are not painful for this concern and gives the really good effects of this.

Stefen January 1st, 2013 11:45 PM

I don't think so that laser hair removal is painful. I think there is no pain during this process. I heard lot about this technique and my friend has done laser hair removal.
Personal training hampstead

normanbnch February 26th, 2013 09:44 PM

Sometimes it is painful.

MommyofAngels1985 March 31st, 2013 03:43 AM

Yeah a little bit, but I had it done twice when I was only 13 or 14. I had it done on my lower back because I had fine hair there and since I have dark hair it showed up more and I got made fun of durng school so I had my mom take me in to get a few treatments. It works though so it was worth the discomfort :smile:

Mdcpe August 6th, 2013 11:17 AM

I use silk n sens epil at home laser
And it doesn't hurt at all! And I have amazing results!

chismish October 25th, 2013 07:29 AM

Hey..
i am quite agree..
Quote:

Originally Posted by *Jennifer* (Post 26165196)
It depends on where you get it done and how coarse your hair is. .

but i think now laser technology is very advance now its not painful anymore..
TC Footwear

ashleyind November 18th, 2013 03:44 AM

not very painful in my experience.. just slight bearable pain

fashionchick211 February 8th, 2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mdcpe (Post 27568377)
I use silk n sens epil at home laser
And it doesn't hurt at all! And I have amazing results!

Where do you get it?

Macy12 March 16th, 2014 12:30 AM

If you compare it to waxing, it doesn’t hurt as much. The sensation is comparable to being poked by a pencil and the lasers are rather small. If you do get a laser treatment, most of them have a cryogenic spray that will cool the area right after treatment. You may have a little soreness and redness after but that decreases with each treatment.

honeybadger23 July 17th, 2014 11:36 AM

I've been meaning to try myself but have yet to. My friend has though and said it was relatively painless and she's been hair free for the past few months haha

Irisis August 8th, 2014 04:48 AM

NIce! i wanna be hairless on some places on my body :P