JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   February 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1838-february-2013-playroom/)
-   -   When are you planning on dtd again (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1838-february-2013-playroom/2630809-when-you-planning-dtd-again.html)

jeangeorge2742728 March 1st, 2013 01:08 PM

When are you planning on dtd again

We have never been able to wait the 6 wks. Usually as soon as the bleeding stops we are back at it, this time has been no different. Any one else not going to wait?

Rebelmommy March 1st, 2013 01:13 PM

Re: When are you planning on dtd again

I go when it feels right, my bleeding just stopped so we will probably try soon.

*BabyMaMa* March 1st, 2013 01:30 PM

Hopefully soon! I'm 3wks out and had no tearing. I'm still having spotting though.

KerryJo March 1st, 2013 01:35 PM

Real soon!! I just got my Mirena placed today so I need to wait until im not so crampy and all that. Only reason why we waited so long was we wanted to make sure birth control was taken care of.

disturbedangel121 March 1st, 2013 02:17 PM

As soon as my bleeding stops we will probably try. Only had a stage 1 laceration and I haven't been sore at all "down there", and I had my birth control in place before I even left the hospital.

mykesmomma March 1st, 2013 03:26 PM

Were not going to make it the 6 weeks. Lol. But I go for my PP visit March 12th and will get BC then and after that is taken care of, then we probably will try.

rosiewells March 1st, 2013 04:10 PM

I would like to wait until 6 weeks, but I am not sure if we will last that long. We will see!

Surrounded March 1st, 2013 04:23 PM

NEVER!! It will definitely be a while.

sarah* March 1st, 2013 05:28 PM

Not for a bit, still bleeding and had stitches! Plus we need to sort out contraception before I let him near me - when we had our first as soon as we decided to go at it again bam I was pregnant an my girls were meant to be 11 months apart but second daughter was late making them 12 months apart! So yeah really must sort contraception first.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Mama2Angels March 1st, 2013 07:42 PM

Maybe in a week or so. I'm not really bleeding anymore but I just still feel uncomfortable. We'll see!

eiramillek March 1st, 2013 07:46 PM

I'm ready now and wish we could. I'm still having light spotting and I'm also worried about it hurting. I still remember the first time after DD1 and it was no fun

Excited_mommy March 2nd, 2013 01:31 AM

I'll be waiting till I feel completely better. I had stitches and it still hurts pretty bad. I do miss being close to my husband that way though.

Nyzira March 2nd, 2013 03:08 AM

I'm never having sex again. Not even after I have my tubes tied. I quit. I gave up sex for Lent... and the rest of the year. :p

MiaVena March 2nd, 2013 05:51 AM

not so soon here. im not bleeding anymore, but i had some painful stitches and one inside too so..... not really into it just yet :D

spicymustard March 2nd, 2013 06:47 AM

I'm ready now but ill probably wait until the 6 week PP visit.

jojow March 2nd, 2013 08:44 AM

Well, you kind of need a man for that... And I don't have one anymore, LOL! After my others I waited 2-2.5 weeks.

LuckyOne March 2nd, 2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyzira (Post 27153440)
I'm never having sex again. Not even after I have my tubes tied. I quit. I gave up sex for Lent... and the rest of the year. :p

This is how I feel! I even got my tubes tied! :lol:

foosdiva March 3rd, 2013 12:40 AM

Probably another week. I'm two weeks pp. I'm scared it's going to hurt bad like last time, even though I had a c/s. I had homones problems that made it really painful. :(

Mommytoeight2013 March 3rd, 2013 05:19 AM

I've been thinking about giving in. I had no tearing or anything. But, I was wanting to wait til I seen my doctor which is Wednesday. Normally we wait til atleast 4 weeks pp.

terryterry March 3rd, 2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojow (Post 27154101)
Well, you kind of need a man for that... And I don't have one anymore, LOL! After my others I waited 2-2.5 weeks.

Ditto! I'm not planning to put myself on the market again for at least a few months :)