JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   February 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1838-february-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Mr Fussbutt (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1838-february-2013-playroom/2633502-mr-fussbutt.html)

Sassalota March 10th, 2013 02:57 PM

Mr Fussbutt

I thought it would be fun to have thread for our baby nicknames

My baby has been "the wees" since i was pregnant but this week he was Mr. Fussbutts

rosiewells March 10th, 2013 03:27 PM

Re: Mr Fussbutt

Cute thread! I have been calling my little one "Little Miss Wiggles" or "Baby Wiggles" because she moves around so much. She is always wiggling around, even in peoples arms.

my3sonsplus1 March 10th, 2013 03:30 PM

Mine is "bug." DH started calling him that and it stuck.

calijk March 10th, 2013 03:58 PM

lil piggy, lil man, wiggle worm..oh gosh we have so many already!

AmyLM March 10th, 2013 04:39 PM

Little man, and sonny.

jeangeorge2742728 March 10th, 2013 05:06 PM

effy, lol don't ask but I have been calling him that since he was born.

jojow March 10th, 2013 05:33 PM

I call Lydia Lyddie. :)

Rebelmommy March 10th, 2013 06:16 PM

Creighton was Peanut the Destroyer but then he chunked out, so now he is many things..LOL Creighton the Titan, Chunk-a-monk, Farty McFartypants and what I tend to call him most is Mr. Binks because he always seems to want his binky :)

CptStargel March 10th, 2013 07:31 PM

Doodlebug and stinky. She is always gassy and pooping! The sound of her farts rival those of my toddlers!

eiramillek March 10th, 2013 09:45 PM

Stinky, stinkers, princess, crankpot

The cutesy ones are Claire Bear, Clara beara, and my friends daughter calls her Clara berry.

Excited_mommy March 11th, 2013 12:21 AM

I have been calling Kylie so many things.. But sense my nick name growing up was Katy Bear I have been calling her Kylie Bear a lot out of habbit. Mostly that or baby girl.

Servilia March 11th, 2013 04:05 PM

Sofia's the Boobie Monster. She makes the funniest angry face and shakes her head from side to side with an open mouth when she's hungry. LOL

wishing March 11th, 2013 09:44 PM

Jawa was what we started calling her when I was pregnant. I also call her chipmunk because she was born with this thin little body and big puffy cheeks.

mykesmomma March 12th, 2013 07:49 PM

I call Isabella tooters or princess tooters. Cause her gas and her poopy diapers are horrible!! Lol.

sarah* March 13th, 2013 05:28 PM

the kids call him a bat lol poor lad, i just usually call him smelly pants :)
rhianna calls him connie - urghhh! lol i keep discouraging it

MommaCay March 14th, 2013 09:57 AM

Grandma calls him "Fuss Budget"( what the hell is that? a discount fusser?)
DH calls him Master Farter or Twitch. I hate twitch, but he does do that when he is hungry. Dad will usually say "Twitch wants momma's milk".
I just call him mamma's baby.. Not to creative.

Rebelmommy March 14th, 2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaCay (Post 27195127)
Grandma calls him "Fuss Budget"( what the hell is that? a discount fusser?)

This^^ That is EXACTLY what DH calls Creighton and EXACTLY what I said to him..LOL I can see Fuss Bucket, but WTH is a fuss budget?!?!

mistletoe March 15th, 2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebelmommy (Post 27196336)
This^^ That is EXACTLY what DH calls Creighton and EXACTLY what I said to him..LOL I can see Fuss Bucket, but WTH is a fuss budget?!?!

This was one of the old-fashioned terms I've always heard around my family. And it is indeed a word:fussbudget, first appearing around the turn of last century. Had to look that up. Guesses as to the budget part come from a 15th C meaning of the word: purse.

This little one pretty much goes by her name, sometimes with a little miss attached. Otherwise, she has been known to be referred to as my little pain in the a...But it has been a trying few weeks, in my defense.