JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   February 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1838-february-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Miscellaneous..a bit of everything (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1838-february-2013-playroom/2634912-miscellaneous-bit-everything.html)

Krysie March 14th, 2013 10:29 PM

Miscellaneous..a bit of everything

So i have been MIA for quite sometime.

Breast feeding was a nightmare for the first couple of weeks even after i learned the correct way. the pain was unbearable i used to cut feedings short like 5mins at a time. now i dont even notice that 20mins has passed (thats hw long he feeds). I think i may have an oversupply simply because baby chokes a lot these days and when he lets go milk sprays everywhere leading to a change of clothes 4 mommy and baby.

one breast significantly larger, have started feeding more on the other side with no success. only hardening of the larger side as a result. what to do???

He had some bumps take over his face now they are gone after about 2wks nw they are back on his arms and legs. maybe allergy maybe eczema.

i missed the appointment 4 his shots this week due to rain and i was lateanyways, re-scheduled 4 nex week

he has grown out his newborn clothes now ans has stopped wearing newborn pampers.baby is gaining weight.

baby sleeps for longer periods. no mre two hour feeds now i do 4-5hr feeds meaning im well rested. baby is gassy as a result..i use gripe water (baby spits it right back out on me though).

baby is calm even when awake except for when its feeding time..who knew a baby could b so loud?? he is very aggressive when its feeding time. he holds on to the breast with two hands now and thrashes about when it falls out of his mouth.

baby is stuffy at nights ever since birth..idk y..been using saline drops up to 3 times a night.to stop what u could define as baby snores.

have stated to use cloth diapers at hme and the disposables on the street.

planning baby christening for month 6

as for dtd.. tried it once a bit painful and uncomfortable..this was around week 5.

i am curious as to when ill start menstruating i did experience what i would term spotting with abdominal pains for 2 days.

AmyLM March 15th, 2013 03:52 AM

Re: Miscellaneous..a bit of everything

I think most women will tell you that one breasted is larger than the other. Mine are like that but don't stop nursing on the larger side! You will make more problems for yourself! As for your period, while breastfeeding, it can be absent for quite some time. Everyone is different. Mine stays away about 9 months but I know a girl who didn't get one for neatly 2 years.

Excited_mommy March 15th, 2013 08:26 AM

Re: Miscellaneous..a bit of everything

For the breast problem, could you just co time to nurse on both regularly, but them ever so often pump on the smaller one just so that it gets the clue that it needs more milk?

I'm pretty sure I have one breast larger than the other as well its just not noticeable to any one but me.

Sounds like your baby is growing well! :)