JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   February 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/)
-   -   oink oink (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/2682311-oink-oink.html)

NewGurl September 29th, 2013 03:47 PM

oink oink

guess who had 3 potato halves with butter pepper and chedder 3 thin cut steaks french cut green beans and a dr peper for a 3 oclock lunch ....guess whos stomach is literally growling agin at 6 oclock........the foods they are all belong to me.

silleme September 29th, 2013 04:18 PM

Re: oink oink

You are not alone. I think every time I sat down today I was thinking about what I could get up and eat. If I wasn't occupied I was wanting to eat.

Jibby September 29th, 2013 04:50 PM

I ate 2 1/2 doughnuts and a massive glass of 2% milk for breakfast and pizza for lunch and still hungry. It's insane!

caliroo34 September 29th, 2013 06:14 PM

Right there with you. I think all I do all day is eat. And when I'm not eating, I'm thinking about it.

SarahAbram84 September 29th, 2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibby (Post 27690410)
I ate 2 1/2 doughnuts and a massive glass of 2% milk for breakfast and pizza for lunch and still hungry. It's insane!

Mmmmmm..... doughtnuts.....

I'm like Homer Simpson all the time.

Mmmmm..... cheese....

SmilingSam September 29th, 2013 08:39 PM

I have been having major potato cravings, too! Baked potatoes! Thinly sliced and baked potato wedges! Give me the filling yumminess that is potatoes. :hungry:

OscarsPaprika September 29th, 2013 10:20 PM

All I wanna do is eat OMG! I've been like this the majority of this pregnancy so far. Like now, it's a quarter after 1 in the dang morning and my stomach is freakin growling. Seriously.
I made a monster sandwich for lunch, 3 pieces of bread, 2pieces of meat, 2 pieces of cheese, a ton of tender butter lettuce and some green leaf lettuce too, tomatoes, and some thinly sliced sweet onion with a ginormous half a klaussen dill pickle and a huge glass of ice water. Then later went on to eat two pork chops with BBQ sauce, a huge helping of smashed garlic butter red potatoes, a ton ofveggiesand like half a dozen of my not yet famous gingersnaps I made earlier AND what had to be the equivalent of an entire box of jello, cranberry and then melon fusion flavors lol
Yeah...yesterday I ate an entire yellow squash and a dozen Brussels sprouts with rice and grilled chicken for dinner.
I can honestly say I have never in my life eaten like this and hope after this child I never do again. I love food and I love cooking but dang!

Cyn September 30th, 2013 11:09 PM

YUM!!!!

rnholly October 1st, 2013 05:12 AM

I had my DH cook steak and baked potatoes for dinner last night after reading your post :)

We are taking DS to the zoo today so I full intend on pigging out on all the goodies. First up is a hot dog and chips!!!!