JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   February 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/)
-   -   do you use any pregnancy products? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/2683006-do-you-use-any-pregnancy-products.html)

NewGurl October 2nd, 2013 09:24 AM

do you use any pregnancy products?

I actually did buy a body pillow just a reguler one though not the supper turbo prego boat pillows lol but it kept getting in my way and now it mostly gets used to block off some wires that we dont have a good way to cover becuse connors in gerbil mode lately.

I still havent gotten any maternity clothes but my jeans are starting to get a bit snug

i hate things on my belly so support bands are out

I dont even remember reguler lotion so stretchmark cream is a waste

so not much here.

tlp2214 October 2nd, 2013 09:54 AM

Re: do you use any pregnancy products?

I bought an $8 body pillow at Walmart and it was the greatest purchase ever, lol. I don't have the money for the fancy pregnancy ones! I have bought a few maternity shirts at low cost, and a couple larger pairs of yoga pants, which are baggy on me yet! And I did buy some of the Palmer's coco butter, and I never use it because I hate the smell and everyone says it doesn't work anyway! I lather up with baby lotion because I love the smell, or firming lotion to keep my elasticity up! That's about it! I'm looking forward to getting a few more clothing pieces soon!

SmilingSam October 2nd, 2013 09:59 AM

I have some maternity clothes, but other than that I don't have anything specifically marketed to pregnant women. I'm contemplating buying a body pillow because sleeping has left me achey in the mornings.

Cyn October 2nd, 2013 11:06 AM

I still have the body pillow from my 7 year old son's pregnancy, which I use religiously, much to my dh dismay. I would die without it. Seriously I would. :) I also bought some cheap maternity clothes from Old Navy bc I was feeling really frumpy and fat. Other than that not much. Although I really should get into the habit of using body lotion after showering, bc my skin this time around is so dry.

melissalaw October 2nd, 2013 11:16 AM

I wear maternity clothes and I do use oils for stretch marks. I bought a pregnancy pillow when I was pregnant with Jackson but I hated it so I never use it.

Elessara October 2nd, 2013 12:31 PM

I just bought me a simple body pillow from Walmart.com because I keep waking up with aches and pains in my arms/ back from what I'm guessing is my new sleep forms. I'm hoping that it will help.