JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   February 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/)
-   -   oh the joys of being invaded (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/2687792-oh-joys-being-invaded.html)

sarha81 October 23rd, 2013 12:41 PM

oh the joys of being invaded

What are your latest pregnancy symptoms?

Last night, I ate a bowl of cereal and involuntarily threw it back up in my mouth.
I bought TUMS and MYLANTA that I carry around with me at all times.
I broke out my underwear for this lovely occasion - it's large, it's cotton and it's the only thing that now covers my ever-expanding butt.

anyone else want to join my pity party???

melissalaw October 23rd, 2013 12:57 PM

Re: oh the joys of being invaded

Oh I broke out the granny panties because my rear end is expanding and my binkini's just don't cut it anymore.

I'm still getting sick in the morning and threw up this morning right after I got out of the shower.

And I've had the worst heartburn of my life. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital it hurt so bad.

I'm having my own little pity party so I'll join yours, but I know in approx 18 weeks it will all be worth it!!

Kalia20 October 23rd, 2013 03:28 PM

Id love to be able to cough or sneeze without having to squeeze my legs together real tight. Going through liners and underware like crazy. Didnt have this last time!! The always having no energy thing is killing me too

OscarsPaprika October 23rd, 2013 03:56 PM

Same here on the energy, I'm always exhausted, unless it's bedtime then I magically wake up just enough to not be able to sleep forever. I'm tired of the emotional mess too oh man that sucks. Not having the undie issue yet, but I feel it coming, and I'm really tired of the anxiety. How many more weeks?!

callista83 October 23rd, 2013 05:41 PM

I got a prescription for the heartburn, it's just every once in a while right now but I know it gets worse later, on, always has for me.

My RLS is freaking annoying but I'm used to that.

The one that's new and annoying right now is back pain. I know I've had back pain while pregnant before but not daily. My lower back always hurts almost and at least once a week is gets worse and migrates up to my mid/upper back. My whole pelvic area hurts too, feels like baby is 15lbs, not 1lb sitting down on me.

melissalaw October 24th, 2013 05:40 AM

Oh I totally forgot my back pain. I get my heating pad out at night and put it on my back while I watch TV. Oh the joys of pregnancy!!

UncetainMommy October 24th, 2013 07:54 AM

I get dizzy every where. Can't go to the store alone because every single time I feel like fainting at the register. Doesn't matter how long or short the trip was standing there while our stuff gets rung up just makes me feel faint.

I'm so congested that I keep getting headaches from it.

I'm even more near sited than normal.

Beef, all the beef gives me heart burn. I also crave all the beef.

My hips hurt more than normal and more easily than normal. I keep getting this one muscle or tendon right near my groin that feels like someone has stabbed flamy, rusty knives into it.

sarha81 October 24th, 2013 08:59 AM

lol, thanks ladies. misery loves company :-)

SkyBaby October 24th, 2013 10:02 AM

My incision area from my csection is sore again. Feels about like it did 3 weeks after, which is comparable to feeling like I did too many crunches. I get shooting pains starting at my ham strings and shooting up to my cervix. For some reason, rolling over in bed makes that pain way worse. Sometimes I think my hips are just gonna drop right out of my pelvis and they pop all weird, especially after a busy day.

tlp2214 October 24th, 2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissalaw (Post 27756171)
Oh I totally forgot my back pain. I get my heating pad out at night and put it on my back while I watch TV. Oh the joys of pregnancy!!

I'm the same! By the end of the day I am looking forward to a hot shower and sitting on my heating pad! Lol.

victoria0294 October 24th, 2013 09:26 PM

Ill join the pity party!

I have the worst acne I've ever had in my life- luckily it's not my face, but my back, chest and neck are awful! I'm afraid it's going to scar!

I have to pee all the time. And then I pee, and 10 minutes later have to pee again.

Since I'm home on modified bed rest, I have plenty of time on my hands to be paranoid about every ache/pain/discomfort I have and google it- then of course think the worst.

I've been so emotional lately. I'm not one to cry over things, but the last few days I'll just bawl my eyes out. Yesterday morning I told DH I've been craving Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza. I didn't ask him to get it for dinner, but he instead came home with a frozen pizza. I cried lol. I didn't tell DH why of course, but I thought to myself why couldn't he have just gotten the pizza I really wanted if he was going to do pizza for dinner anyways? Lol so silly, I know! Plus I was worrying about anything and everything yesterday, so the pizza put me over the edge.

I miss being able to lay on my back. I went to the dentist for a cleaning today and had to lay on my left side a few times until I felt better because I almost passed out!

I miss being able to eat and not check to make sure it's pasteurized etc. I miss deli meat (I don't want to heat it up, I want it cold!) I miss diet Pepsi. I could go for a glass of wine.

But I know it will all be worth it! Just a few more months until I meet my girls:)

Jibby October 24th, 2013 10:47 PM

My skin is SO gross. That's been so hard. I used to have strangers ask me what foundation I wore while bare faced. Now I'm 13 again. Ugh.

Also...my feet are KILLING ME. I woke up feeling like I ran miles. My hips and back hurt. My first trimester exhaustion is back. I have zero energy to do anything...be social, clean my house...

Aggiedoc October 24th, 2013 11:02 PM

I am still suffering from the lightening cervix. And sciatica on the left. I eat tums like candy. I can't wait for Feb 4th!!!

smsturner October 25th, 2013 06:34 AM

I'd have to say the worst part for me is my emotions and anxiety. I'm terrible. And I got so much worse on bedrest. I was sooo depressed and angry all the time. I'm feeling a little better this week, but honestly, I am being a nutcase. And I know it, but can't help it, which is the worst. I've been crying at least once a day for the last 3 or 4 weeks, for things that really are silly, but then i jack them up in my head to be huge and horrible.
I just want to feel sane again!! And not cry all the time.

And to make it worse, I'm supposed to start stepping down my meds to get ready for the third trimester, but I know when I do, i will actually seriously be insane with the anxiety and depression. I don't know how anyone is going to live with me, or how I'm going to get work done. So that's causing me to be MORE anxious!

If I could get rid of that, I'd be doing ok. :)

I have the minor hip and lower back pain, but now that my appendix is gone, the nausea is gone, and i don't have pains in my side anymore (i thought it was round ligament stretching...). So I just really really need to work on this mental stuff.

StacyNMatt October 26th, 2013 02:05 AM

Mine biggest complaint is exhaustion. I can sleep all day long and then after an hour or two of being up I feel like I have ran a marathon! My cravings come and go, its more like a sudden urge to eat this or that. My belly is now getting bigger and more uncomfortable with trying to lean over and tie my shoes, or shave my legs. But all in all I can't complain to much. Oh and I am moodier and more teary eyes these days.