JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   February 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Appt tomorrow and just fell down my darn stairs (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/2688132-appt-tomorrow-and-just-fell-down-my-darn-stairs.html)

PrettyMommy October 24th, 2013 09:42 PM

Appt tomorrow and just fell down my darn stairs

Well I was walking down my stairs to come type a post for you guys letting you know I'm heading to sit down with the cardiologist tomorrow to find out exactly what's going on with my sons and what our options are. Well low and behold I get to the bottom set of stairs and my bare foot slipped on the carpet and down I went on my butt sliding down the remainder stairs. My groin hurts a but and is sore so now I'm worried. The last thing anyone wanted was this baby coming early due to his heart. I am not sure what to do now. He is moving and for the most part I feel ok but I do have some pain under my tummy and in the groin area. I am seriously behind in school work and planned to catch up tonight but now I'm not certain if I need to go to the darn emergency room. I'm not really having any cramps or contractions and there is no bleeding. So maybe I should just lie down for a bit and make sure things don't start to go bad before I panic. I may take a hot shower and see if I can ease the soreness in my lower parts. My oldest is so worried. He saw it happened and came rushing to help me and then ran to get my husband. He is such a sweet kid. Anyway, I'll update you guys on everything, how I'm feeling as well as the appt tomorrow. I'm trying not to freak out and worry. Reality is that as long as I don't get news there's nothing they can do for him then I won't worry. I just need to know they can help my son. And even they claim they can't I won't stop until I find someone who will try. So I'm going in with nothing but positive vibes regardless how bad his heart is. Will update tomorrow after my appt at 2 o'clock.

OscarsPaprika October 24th, 2013 10:00 PM

Re: Appt tomorrow and just fell down my darn stairs

Oh man I'm so sorry about you falling, that really sucks.. at least there doesn't seem to be anything happening right now, so I'll add that it stays that way to my prayers for you tonight I really admire your devotion to finding someone to help your baby, you are seriously strong and hearing you gives me misty eyes. You're a wonderful Mom. I will cross everything I have for a good appointment for you tomorrow, the churches I work with have been praying too, there's a lot of love and faith for you guys :) I really wish I could do more for you, but you're always thought about and prayed for.
****big huge hugs**** and keep those positive vibes going! Your little fighter knows and feels them

Cyn October 24th, 2013 10:54 PM

Oh no! I'm hoping you are okay and that your appt. goes as well as it can for you tomorrow. I've been saying prayers for your little Samir and will continue to do so. Stay strong! You are an inspiration to all of us! I'll be waiting for your update...(((hugs)))

Aggiedoc October 24th, 2013 11:00 PM

Please see my post about the miracle baby. I keep hoping for the best for you

PrettyMommy October 24th, 2013 11:25 PM

Thanks guys. I seem to be ok. No bleeding or serious contractions besides my BX so I think I'm fine. Samir is moving a great deal like he always does this time of night so I'm not really worried. Going to work on this school paper, drink plenty of water and eventually try and get some rest.

10x_A_Mommy October 25th, 2013 03:57 AM

Glad you're feeling better! Try to take it easy today, physically at least. Hoping for good news at your appt!

acchickpea October 25th, 2013 04:28 AM

Oh my... Glad that baby is still wiggling around...
I love that positive feeling you have and that alone makes it possible for good things to happen... :)
Take care of yourself

victoria0294 October 25th, 2013 05:32 AM

I'm sorry to hear about the fall, but it sounds like your son is doing just fine!
I'm praying that your appt goes well:) I admire the positive attitude you have, you really are inspiring.

tlp2214 October 25th, 2013 07:12 AM

Glad you seem to feel okay! Be careful!

melissalaw October 25th, 2013 07:46 AM

So glad you are ok. I fell right on my tummy during my last pregnancy and Jacob was fine. My dr said that your uterus protects them so Samir should be fine even if mommy is a little banged up.

I'm praying for your little guy and hope you get some answers and hopefully some reassurance today at your appointment. I'll be looking for your update. Good Luck.

PrettyMommy October 25th, 2013 01:18 PM

Well the office called and had to reschedule my appointment. Great! :sarcasm: So now I have to go in next Thursday, yes on Halloween, to get this appointment out the way. I'm a little irritated but whatever. That day is also my moms birthday so hopefully it turns out to be a good ay so I ca still celebrate my moms bday and also take my kids out trick-or-treating.

callista83 October 25th, 2013 01:35 PM

Sorry to heard you fell, always use a railing! Glad baby seems to be okay. Sucks that they moved your appt again, that would irritate the h&*$ out of me!

OscarsPaprika October 25th, 2013 04:04 PM

That sucks they rescheduled you especially to then. :/ hopefully it'll still be a good day for you ::hugs:: I hope you're feeling better after your fall today!

PrettyMommy October 26th, 2013 12:48 PM

Feeling great guys thanks. Just tired. Not bummed by the appt change. It will all be fine I'm sure. I really have faith that things will be ok even though the situation isn't good. Luckily I wasn't too sore yesterday after my fall. I have been extra careful to hold on to the rail coming down. Of course when I fell I was NOT holding on. In fact I had my phone in one hand and a cup in the other lol. I was not thinking at all. Safety first though. I will let you all know how things go next week. I have been so swamped with school work that I keep forgetting to post the last pics of baby that I got. I am going to try and fit that in today or tomorrow.

melissalaw October 28th, 2013 06:49 AM

Sorry the appointment got moved but glad that you seem to be doing ok. So glad that you have faith that everything will eventually be ok. I'm praying that next Thursday goes ok for you.