JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   February 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/)
-   -   hip/Tail bone pain anyone? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/2704719-hip-tail-bone-pain-anyone.html)

callista83 January 22nd, 2014 05:45 PM

hip/Tail bone pain anyone?

My hips and tailbone are KILLING ME. It hurts to sit, stand, lay down, move, not move, basically everything. It hurts when she moves too, every time. The problems and uncomfortableness has worsened each week over the last two weeks, I do NOT want to think what the next 4 weeks will be like!

Jibby January 22nd, 2014 06:10 PM

Re: hip/Tail bone pain anyone?

My tailbone!! Soooo sore. My hips off and on too. I feel like I will be having a ton of back labor.

SmilingSam January 22nd, 2014 06:24 PM

My pelvic bone is sore and the insides of my thighs ache. Thank goodness no tailbone pain. Hips hurt when I try to sleep.

MummytoB January 22nd, 2014 06:48 PM

Pelvic bone! Hips hurt when I sleep. I get a ton of sharp pains in my pelvic area and rectum when I sit! Ouch!

NewGurl January 23rd, 2014 01:26 AM

Wait tail bone pain is a pregnancy thing? I thought I bruised the dang thing its been hurting me for like 3 months now same with my left hip but Iv been blameing Kylie for that one the whole time. now she gets to be accused of causeing both issues lol.

mommyluneyburd January 23rd, 2014 04:31 AM

Sorry that all of you are hurting, but at least we all have company with. I have been hurting so much, nothing is comfortable! Laying down seems to help until I have to get up, which I can't without help :) I just keep reminding myself how many more days till this part is over, 16.

melissalaw January 23rd, 2014 05:54 AM

Right there with you. My hips start killing me when I sleep and I end up tossing and turning from one side to the other trying to find a position that is not painful. My tailbone doesn't hurt as much as my back. I had forgotten how painful the last few weeks can be.

tlp2214 January 23rd, 2014 06:48 AM

I'm in so much pain, especially when I'm trying to sleep at night. I toss and turn as well. My legs are aching really bad and my sciatic nerve just feels awful. Not much longer!

melaniek85 January 23rd, 2014 06:54 AM

I'm in a lot of pain too. My tailbone hurts occasionally but my hips and low back hurt constantly, nothing I do helps the pain. I've also started getting leg cramps in my calves and the front of my legs (near my shins) every night, so now they're sore.

callista83 January 23rd, 2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewGurl (Post 27921163)
Wait tail bone pain is a pregnancy thing? I thought I bruised the dang thing its been hurting me for like 3 months now same with my left hip but Iv been blameing Kylie for that one the whole time. now she gets to be accused of causing both issues lol.

Not always and I have bruised my tailbone before, it's horrible, way worse than this. I can at least sit. If it's been hurting for 3 months you very well may have bruised it somehow. In the last month or two since our pelvic bone is softening and widening, it can cause all kinds of pain in that area including tail bone.