JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   February 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Body after Baby... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/2710351-body-after-baby.html)

LadyA_77 February 27th, 2014 04:19 PM

Body after Baby...

Am I the only one that is really shocked and surprised...and yes, pleased with the outcome of my post baby body? I actually like what I see! A little toning and exercise and I'll be back to fab in no time!!

melaniek85 February 27th, 2014 05:18 PM

Re: Body after Baby...

Me too. I love my post baby body. I'm 10lbs under pregnancy weight and my belly is almost flat, I've never had a belly that looked flat. I'm only 6 days pp but I already look better than I did before getting pregnant.

Noyoki February 27th, 2014 05:39 PM

I am pretty ok with mine..infact I like my stretch marks^_^

The husband calls them my war paint.

SkyBaby February 27th, 2014 06:57 PM

I'm getting used to mine lol. I have so much loose skin on my stomach now and I'm not sure how much of it will go away. My stomach is definitely much more stretched out now than I was after my daughter. I'm 3 weeks tomorrow post partum. I will say I feel like I lost weight everywhere else. Now if my super stretched out stomach skin will shrink up, I would be quite pleased lol. My scale is broken so either I need to get a new one or wait for my pp check up in a few weeks to know for sure.

callista83 February 27th, 2014 07:12 PM

I like how "flat" my stomach is. I mean it sticks out but it's better than it was before I'm pretty sure. I wish I had lost more weight though but then I had engorged breasts when I weighed myself AND my legs and feet are so swollen there must be a few pounds there.

kenrie February 28th, 2014 11:03 AM

I feel the same way! I am still about 19 lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight (I gained about 43 lbs while pregnant), but I lost so much weight so fast! I have a small stomach but I definitely don't look pregnant anymore. I expected to lose maybe 10 lbs in the first few weeks and then have to work to lose the rest, and I expected to continue to look pregnant for awhile! I am very pleased=)

Not to mention my boobs are quite a lot bigger, which makes even my stomach look pretty proportional, lol.

victoria0294 March 1st, 2014 07:53 AM

I'm 6w pp now:) I only have 13lbs to lose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. I know I'll get back there when I start exercising again soon!
I'm happy with how my stomach looks. It doesn't look saggy or loose or anything... Just a little bit bigger because I have to lose some weight! I also lucked out and only got a few stretch marks.

Honestly the thing about my body that I hate from pregnancy is this acne:( I know I've complained about it a lot , but that's because it's so awful. And it actually got worse after I had the girls! I'm not going to be able to exercise until my back clears up because it's so irritated and painful. And I gave tons and tons of dark spots left on my skin. Too bad I have to wait until march 24th to see a dermatologist, but hopefully they can give me accutane or something because this is ridiculous.

Kalia20 March 1st, 2014 09:41 AM

I have a lot of loose skin this time around cause of the basketball I had for the last month but other than that Im ok with it. Im only 5 days PP. I'll have to exercise to get my stomach back but thats to be expected. My body would be great if I didnt have pinched nerves in my leg from the birth that makes my leg permanently numb so it's hard to walk.

rnholly March 1st, 2014 02:10 PM

I am pretty happy so far! I fastened my pre pregnancy jeans today for the first time! They are a bit snug but my tummy is slowly getting smaller as time goes by so I'm not worried. Not sure where my weight is but since I'm EBF I eat pretty much what I want for now, I'll worry about hitting a certain number later.

UncetainMommy March 1st, 2014 03:44 PM

I'm happy, I haven't been this skinny since high school.