JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   February 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/)
-   -   PP Bleeding (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/2710798-pp-bleeding.html)

melissalaw March 3rd, 2014 08:22 AM

PP Bleeding

Just wondering how long your PP bleeding lasted or is it still going on. I remember mine only lasting about 2 weeks with my last child but this time I am going on 3 weeks and it's still going on. I'm so ready for it to stop. I hate wearing these big pads.

melaniek85 March 3rd, 2014 09:14 AM

Re: PP Bleeding

I'm still bleeding but it's very light, barely any gets on the pad. I'm only 10 days pp and it lasted 5 weeks with Frankie, so I think I still have a few weeks left of this. I'm ready for it to end, I also hate wearing pads.

OscarsPaprika March 3rd, 2014 11:38 AM

Mine went heavy for about 2.5 weeks then I spotted for over a week and then it went to random spotting for a few days with some cramping and now nothing. With ds I stopped in a week and a half and had a normal cycle like 2 weeks later.

callista83 March 3rd, 2014 01:16 PM

I don't specifically remember with the other kids. I'm at 12 days right now and I basically only bleed when I pump (but then I'm not nursing.) But when I do pump, I gush blood so bad I have to change clothes. :(

SkyBaby March 3rd, 2014 08:37 PM

Mine was heavy for 2 weeks then pretty abruptly went to light spotting on and off. Te light, on and off spotting is still happening.

caliroo34 March 4th, 2014 03:06 AM

I'm 12 days PP today and still bleeding. It's moderately heavy. It'll get lighter for a day and then pick up again. So annoying.

UncetainMommy March 8th, 2014 09:47 PM

My heavy flow stopped early last week, but I'm still spotting every now and then. I expect it to go on for a bit longer. If I remember rightly from last time I continued to randomly spot every now and then until about 9 weeks.

JoannaEvelyn06 March 8th, 2014 10:50 PM

*Lurking from June DDC*

Ladies, I am trying to mentally prepare myself for having another baby (it's been 6 years almost since I gave birth last)!! Does anyone have any suggestions for how to keep the bleeding from leaking at night when you sleep? I can't remember if I wore two pads last time... or what?

Thank you! :)

melaniek85 March 9th, 2014 04:09 AM

^ I use the overnight pad, they are thicker and longer than the regular pads. I hacevt had an issue with leaking through night using those.

ImALittleTeaPot March 10th, 2014 12:22 PM

I'm at 4 weeks PP, and I'm still bleeding. Some days it's gushing, while other days it's just spotting. I'm not as annoyed by it as I thought I would be... but I am ready for it to end.