JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   February 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/)
-   -   More Kids (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1961-february-2014-playroom/2712433-more-kids.html)

melissalaw March 14th, 2014 06:48 AM

More Kids

Is your February baby your last baby or do you want more? If you want more, when do you think you will start trying?

I'm almost positive that our Feb baby is our last. The only way we would have another one is if there was an accident. I'm happy with my 3 boys and really don't want anymore, plus it's hard being pregnant and taking care of other kids and I really don't want to try to take care of my 3 boys and be pregnant.

melaniek85 March 14th, 2014 07:04 AM

Re: More Kids

We're not done yet. We want 1 or 2 more. It will be a few years before we try for #3, I really want both boys to be in school (pre k and kindergarten) before trying for #3. Our plan is to start ttc in sept/oct 2017, i also want to try to have a summer baby next time..no more cold month babies lol

mommyluneyburd March 14th, 2014 01:39 PM

We are finished. We were done after #4, but surprise! One I am very thankful for though! DH is getting a v. I've had 5 csections, so it's his turn.

Kalia20 March 14th, 2014 02:28 PM

We have two feb babies and we're done. He wants me to start calling around for the Big V.

Avery'sMommy430 March 15th, 2014 07:58 AM

We're done barring some cosmic oops. If circumstances were different I would like one more but my husband is a lot older than I am and he's just getting to an age where he doesn't need to keep starting over.

Noyoki March 15th, 2014 12:15 PM

done with our one and only!

JewJewB March 15th, 2014 10:32 PM

We're done. DH had the V in December. 5 is enough for us.

OscarsPaprika March 16th, 2014 12:09 AM

I'm on the fence, some days I feel like I'm done but others I can't imagine her being the last baby of my own I'll ever hold. Dh says he's okay either way. I always wanted a big family, but two pregnancies with major complications, I'm just not sure if it's really a good idea..

*Ade* March 16th, 2014 06:50 AM

I'm almost positive we are done, but I feel so sad that I'll never do this again. So, I want to work through my emotions before I decide for sure. But I truly feel 5 is good for us :)

Tiggerlb March 16th, 2014 08:53 PM

Still up for debate here. I am done but dh says he wants 1 more. We have till may and June to discuss it and make a final decision. Dh goes for a big v consult in may then if we decide we are done he will have the surgery in June when he has personal days he can use and be paid.