JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Fertility Charting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f244-fertility-charting/)
-   -   **updated **Need some help from the charting pro's (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f244-fertility-charting/2490518-updated-need-some-help-charting-pros.html)

booboobunny February 16th, 2012 01:43 PM

**updated **Need some help from the charting pro's

Can someone give me their interpretation of my chart. Here is my history my shortest cycle is 27, my average is 32, and my longest is 39. I have a 12 day LP. FF said that i ovulated on February 1 but TCOYF said that i ovulated on February 2. I overrided my FF to reflect what TCOYF said because i feel as though i ovulated february 1 because on the 2nd. my cm started drying up. My temp is still high & doubt it will come on today. I don't know whether to just carry af supplies or to run out & by a test lol. We've been so busy this month i don't even remember if we DTD during my fertile time. Any comments would greatly be appreciated.

I went to the doctor today because i've been having sinus issues. They made me take HPT before prescribing me any med's. Urine test was positive ! I became suspicious today because i was 17dpo & my temp was still high !

ShawnaCAN February 16th, 2012 01:56 PM

Re: Need some help from the charting pro's

It doesn't really matter what your usual cycle length is, every cycle is unique. Ovulation can happen earlier or later than it ever has before, so it's always best to take each cycle as it comes and make no predictions based on old cycles.

If you're not really sure when you DTD and not really charting as your sig indicates, keep a test around. :)

booboobunny February 16th, 2012 02:52 PM

Thanks, my sig needs to be updated. I am currently charting, i decided to start back up last month lol.

ShawnaCAN February 16th, 2012 03:35 PM

Ah gotcha! Your chart shows up for me now and I'd be testing right about now....

booboobunny February 16th, 2012 04:00 PM

I was at the store today & i wanted to buy one. But dh didn't want too because i had a similar thing with my cycle last month but i wasn't charting so i was just guessing with my "o" date. I tried to explain to him that i "o'd" later in my cycle last month & thats why my period seemed later than normal. But i don't think that is the case this month. I think i will hold off until Monday & see what happens.

ShawnaCAN February 17th, 2012 07:53 AM

If you make it to Monday, you won't need a test. 18 sustained high temperatures confirm pregnancy!

booboobunny February 17th, 2012 05:06 PM

I'm going to hold out lol. I could just be having a wacky cycle.

ShawnaCAN February 18th, 2012 03:40 PM

Re: **updated **Need some help from the charting pro's

Some holding out! LOL Congratulations!!!!

booboobunny February 18th, 2012 05:34 PM

Thanks... lol

LifesGood February 20th, 2012 06:55 AM

I am so sorry I missed this. I have having personal issues with my son and daycare and I havent been keeping up as much as I should. I am sorry