JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   First Time Mommies and Mommies to Be (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f115-first-time-mommies-and-mommies-to/)
-   -   update thread! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f115-first-time-mommies-and-mommies-to/2092815-update-thread.html)

marleyandme September 2nd, 2010 11:39 PM

update thread!

I know were all busy, and rarely ever get on here, but we should at least come on every once in a while and update everyone!

Hope, how are you feeling? getting so close! :)

as for meee, I'm doing good, marleys doing good, I cannot believe how close she is to 4 months! Shes teething, no fun, but were both doing wonderfully :)

Michael seems to be completely out of the picture for now, his loss. :(
other then that nothing really new is up with me,.. how about everyone else!?

AMEE< how are you feeling?! fb informed me of your accident!

Hope74 September 3rd, 2010 06:54 AM

Re: update thread!

:waves:

Meghan, I'm glad you & Marley are doing well!

Amee, I hope you're ok too. What happened?

I am feeling less comfortable, more tired, but still can't complain too much as pregnancies go. I got to have an ultrasound a week ago, because my uterus had measured short, but baby & fluids were just fine. Little goofball had his hands stuck in front of his face, so we'll just have to wait a few weeks to see that. It feels great to be in the zone where he'll probably be ok whenever he's born, even though it's still early.

I'm back to teaching on Tuesday so I've already been around school getting stuff ready. Part of me hopes I make it through my scheduled 4 weeks, leaving nobody hanging and leaving me time afterward to rest before labor. Part of me hope my water breaks Monday! ;) Either way, getting close!

missmich September 3rd, 2010 05:50 PM

My feet are swollen and I'm hot,way to hot. If I don't visit this board/site on Friday then you'll know why! That's my due date!!! So far no real signs of labor and my cervix is still shut tight. So we'll see.

Hope74 September 3rd, 2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missmich (Post 21409375)
My feet are swollen and I'm hot,way to hot. If I don't visit this board/site on Friday then you'll know why! That's my due date!!! So far no real signs of labor and my cervix is still shut tight. So we'll see.

How exciting! Good luck!

missmich September 3rd, 2010 08:21 PM

Thank you. I'm really hoping that I'll have enough time and energy to get done what needs to get done before the big day.

ashleighgurl September 9th, 2010 11:17 AM

Kyleigh just turned one! I can't believe it! She is doing so well. Walking, talking, learning new things every day :)

Hope74 September 9th, 2010 04:05 PM

:cheer: Yay, Kyleigh!

Mom.to.PinknBlue September 19th, 2010 09:41 PM

I'm doing ok. Completely healed, well almost.
DH and I got in a motorcycle accident :eek: \
We are very lucky that we were wearing helmets, otherwise neither one of us would be here.
The road construction crew left a bunch of gravel and sand on an off ramp, and when we hit it, we went down. I got road rash pretty bad and am missing a chunk out of my big toe. We went back to the scene after we left the hospital and my helmet marked up the pavement pretty bad. And I slid a good 2000 feet.
Pictures:
9.1.10 And down we went | Facebook

Other than that, HJ and I have been sick. She just had a cold and I had some respiratory thing, and it finally seems to be passing. I am still struggling with PPD and it totally sucks. A lot of it has to do with me being cooped up in the house all day I think. I am having issues with unemployment because the hospital I worked at is fighting it tooth and nail, so I am waiting for my court date to get things straightened out.

Harleigh went to the doctor last week and weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces. So she is growing, although slowly.
I'm not sure if its because she has been sick or what, but its become a battle to get her to nurse. She will in the middle of the night but hardly during the day. So not sure what is going on there. I mean I know if I continue to pump and she gets expressed breast milk its fine, but to me its just not the same and it makes me really sad.

I got a new car! I don't remember if I told you all that. DH bought me a Jeep because he wasn't comfortable with me driving my focus in the winter, especially with the baby.

I miss you guys and I am sorry I haven't been around. Life is kind of caotic right now.

Hope74 September 20th, 2010 06:00 AM

Wow Amee, that's a lot going on!! :hug: Glad you're healing/recovering. Best of luck with getting your unemployment, and getting rid of PPD.

I miss seeing you here more often but totally understand. Enjoy little Harleigh, and your Jeep! :)

Mom.to.PinknBlue September 20th, 2010 07:59 PM

Thanks Hope!
I rarely come on JM anymore. I think last night was the first time in a long time. I just don't have much of a desire. Maybe once things get more normal I'll be good! :-)

marleyandme September 20th, 2010 11:28 PM

a jeep?! I'm way too jealous! haha.
I'm glad everythnig sounds to be going on track, theres always bumps,
I finally thought I was in a comfortable place with everything, and marley decided to change her whole routine, which of course im expecting, but it just always reminds me, im doing this for a looooong time, haha, and alone. but really, were both good :) my support system is amazing, otherwise i really dont know what i would be doing.