JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Food Allergies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f220-food-allergies/)
-   -   Expanding title? What do you think? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f220-food-allergies/2242970-expanding-title-what-do-you-think.html)

TeresaSuperMama February 8th, 2011 08:10 AM

Expanding title? What do you think?

Okay forgive me if I am overstepping as I only have one child with a true food allergy and my other has celiac disease, but the celiac is so much harder for us than the fish allergy. I was thinking though there are probably a lot of people with food intolerances that result in very similar problems in life as food allergies. What would you think about asking to expand the forum title to food allergies & intolerances? Not sure if it pushes the board too much off the main topic though. I know that intolerances are not always as severe, but then there are some people that have allergies that aren't as severe as well. Anyhow, just wondered what you all thought. This was just the first forum I found here with people who could relate to me and celiac is just not as common.

Jennmarie February 16th, 2011 06:13 PM

Re: Expanding title? What do you think?

No, you aren't overstepping at all! I love suggestions:) I think that's a good idea; but I'm not sure who to pitch it to. Anybody else have any ideas with this?

i3ai3ydanny February 16th, 2011 06:27 PM

How about kids with allergies and intolerances? I know we talk about enviro allergies too... That might be good since there isn't a forum for allergies in general. I would guess admin would handle it.

TeresaSuperMama February 16th, 2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i3ai3ydanny (Post 23087618)
How about kids with allergies and intolerances? I know we talk about enviro allergies too... That might be good since there isn't a forum for allergies in general. I would guess admin would handle it.

Yep you just need to let an admin know and usually they will change it.

Jennmarie February 17th, 2011 02:57 PM

sooo...final vote Allergies and Intolerances?
Food Allergies and Intolerances?

~
I think I like allergy and intolerance best. Let me know your vote and I will make the request...I'm gonna wait a few days before I make the request, so that most of our regulars have a chance to check on the thread:)

TeresaSuperMama February 17th, 2011 07:51 PM

I like allergies and intolerances. I think that'd open it up to a lot more people and it really is all similar problems, just different severities.

i3ai3ydanny February 18th, 2011 10:42 AM

allergies and intolerances here. :)

Tweetybabies February 18th, 2011 11:01 AM

I like Allergies and Intolerances, too.