JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f108-forty-something-and-plus-mommies/)
-   -   Weight Loss & Getting Fit.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f108-forty-something-and-plus-mommies/1392409-weight-loss-and-getting-fit.html)

tamw402004 January 14th, 2009 11:12 AM

Weight Check In...and any other progress when it comes to losing weight & getting fit! :smile:

T&Ts mom January 14th, 2009 01:45 PM

today I excersised in the am
and will again in the pm
this will be the first day of 2 workouts

also started a journal

tamw402004 January 15th, 2009 10:37 AM

Had my Hubby help me set up the Platinum plus last night...

Must admit I have not started anything real major .{Have been exercising a little} When I get really serious I will post on here once a week...GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE!!! :smile:

Cindermella January 15th, 2009 03:32 PM

I will cheer you on
go team go :cheer:

But I am the wrong person to ask having been accused by my endo of being anorexic. Personally. . . Anorexics are much thinner than I am.

did I say go team go yet? :cheer:

T&Ts mom January 17th, 2009 03:28 PM

i am working out now twice a day
20 min
20 min
yay me

LisainGermany January 19th, 2009 04:06 AM

Isabel is ramping up the breastfeeding and despite having eaten way too much (stress eater here) I only gained 2lbs. I consider that a gift but it's time to get busy. This morning I controlled my breakfast and I'm planning on continuing that. Really looking forward to getting under 300lbs for the first time in a long time.

Good luck to us all!

T&Ts mom January 19th, 2009 06:43 AM

I am 1 pound short of my first goal of loseing 10 pounds

tamw402004 January 22nd, 2009 12:28 PM

I have been working out a little each day!! I have been thinking again about the whole BODY BUILDING THING!!! That is a BIG DREAM of mine,...has been for years! Lots of hard work...Since John & I most likely will not be able to have more children...I might as well...follow my dream...Getting this Body in top shape! My Kids all know I can do it...They remember my younger days when I was always so fit!!! Oh how I long for those days again...only better!!! Well here I go .... weight in as of today....135 pounds with my clothes on{no shoes}...Body fat...33%..I am going to post every 2 weeks....gotta turn that fat into muscle..

Anyone else up for posting it all too???

T&Ts mom January 22nd, 2009 05:29 PM

ill post
well maybe not what your looking for like stats as i dont do that
i have a journal and my numbers are between me and myself and i
i prolly will share like 10 pound goals when met

but i will share my day

breakfast-yougurt
lunch-dish of pk rice stuff
snack- sugar free jello
supper-salad with grilled chicken

i worked at the school from 3-6:30
and havent excersised yet gasppppppp
but i had so much fun with my boy and his friends :cloud9:

tamw402004 February 10th, 2009 02:56 PM

You would think with me being sick and can`t taste or smell too much...I would maybe be down a few pounds. or something..well I`m not...I have not exercised either since this sickness...So things are at a stand still with me...Better days soon I hope! :unsure:

tamw402004 February 23rd, 2009 10:43 AM

Still at the same weight and all...I have been doing a few exercises here and there...Feeling better, I must say!!! :biggrin:

tamw402004 March 18th, 2009 01:29 PM

Re: Weight Loss & Getting Fit....

My fat pounds are still here..didn`t go anywhere yet! I am working out tho...;)

tamw402004 April 20th, 2009 11:20 AM

Since posting last I am exercising ALOT more! I have lost a few pounds too!!! :D I am happy happy about that!!! Coming off slowly but surely!!!:)

melisshodge April 29th, 2010 08:59 AM

i recently bought the AbCircle Pro...its really easy..i use this machine at least once per day....granted, it's only 3 minutes...but, it makes me feel like i'm doing something at least...

happymomof4 September 23rd, 2010 09:46 AM

Started going to Weight Watchers meetings again. Gain some of the weight I lost back over the summer.

I need to start exercising.