JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f108-forty-something-and-plus-mommies/)
-   -   What's up with you? (July chat) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f108-forty-something-and-plus-mommies/2664038-whats-up-you-july-chat.html)

wefrogy July 7th, 2013 09:54 AM

What's up with you? (July chat)

What's up? What's going on? Whatcha you doin?

July chat thread. Let's check in daily throughout the month on what's going on with us.

I'll start.

We are buying a new camper and I am so freakin excited :excited: We currently have a 1995 26' fifth wheel camper with 1 slide out that we've being camping in for the past 3-4 years. We decided that we wanted something bigger, newer and that would give the kids their own sleeping space instead of having to fold down the table and couch to sleep on. We found one at a car dealer that we looked at and loved. Then we found out a very good business related friend of my hubby's is the one that owns it and just has it sitting on the lot. So we called him and he is selling it to us for what he has in it and let's just say it is a steal. I've done the paperwork and am now waiting on the funds and it's ours. DId I mention how excited I am. It's a 2007 36' fifth wheel camper with 2 slide outs and bunkbeds for the kids.

kolbysmom July 7th, 2013 10:33 AM

Re: What's up with you? (July chat)

Great idea! We're in the process of moving. We finally found a house house instead fo s trailer house to rent. I'm super excited to get out of it. lol.. Did I mention that I dislike moving, well packing, very very much? Well, I do. It's going to be a rough next 3 weeks.

wefrogy July 7th, 2013 12:20 PM

moving is such a chore. The amount of stuff a family can acquire over time is crazy and then to put in all in boxes ugh. Hubby wants to move to FL, but I'm not seeing it in the very near future.

Good luck Dana. Hopefully things go smoothly and you will soon be in your new home

TreeTog July 7th, 2013 05:32 PM

Good Evening! Ryan lost his 1st tooth this evening!

Leslie

wefrogy July 8th, 2013 03:17 AM

first tooth! I'll bet that was an exciting event for you both. Hope the tooth fairy treats him good.

I went to bed too late last night and got up a little later than I should this morning. Think it's gonna be a butt draggin kind of day.

TreeTog July 8th, 2013 08:33 AM

I don't think he will get the tooth fairy thing. It was a big boy moment!

Leslie

kolbysmom July 8th, 2013 09:15 AM

YAY!! Ryan!! :greencheer:

We all slept late this morning. The boys didn't get up until almost 10. I watched Rock of Ages while they were sleeping. Interesting movie. lol, but I loved the music!

wefrogy July 8th, 2013 04:15 PM

well poop. a guy was suppose to come buy our camper tonight and he had to postpone til tomorrow.

kolbysmom July 9th, 2013 06:26 AM

boo!

wefrogy July 9th, 2013 09:54 AM

SOOOOOOOO exicted! just got the call! paperwork is being Fed ex'd and I should receive tomorrow. Then I need to fed ex back and then check will be fed ex"d and then we can go pick up our new camper!!!!!!!

If I could do a cartwheel I would so do one right now

kolbysmom July 9th, 2013 10:41 AM

YIPPEE!!!! That's great news.

ON the great news topic..I just got the confirmation email from the registrar's office that I made an A in my Music Appreciation class. :cheer:

TreeTog July 9th, 2013 11:14 AM

Great news Michelle!

Ryan got sent home from school early. He had thrown up. It was clear and a lot. He has no fever. He is laying around a lot. He says his tummy hurts. He has had 1 diarrhea diaper around noon.

wefrogy July 9th, 2013 06:54 PM

WTG Dana! that is awesome.

Leslie- I hope Ryan is feeling better and whatever bug he has runs it's course quickly.

AFM- the guy that was suppose to be buying our old camper bailed on us. He apparently didn't have all the money and was borrowing some of it which fell through for him. So, we have relisted it and put it on ebay to see if we can sell it.

kolbysmom July 10th, 2013 05:47 AM

Aww- Leslie-I hope that Ryan is better this morning.

Michelle- darn...but the right buyer will come along.

AFM- Nothing going on here much except more packing. It is really hard trying to decide what can go in boxes and what we're going to need in the next 3 weeks.

TreeTog July 10th, 2013 06:23 AM

Ryan is feeling much better. He is on his way to school.

Leslie

wefrogy July 10th, 2013 09:49 AM

Dana-I'll bet, but it will be so worth it when it's all over.

Leslie-good glad to hear it was short lived bug

AFM-nothing much. on lunch break at work and hoping the fed ex man will have something for me when he comes this afternoon

kolbysmom July 11th, 2013 06:18 AM

I took a break from packing yesterday. Actually went to work for a couple of hours in the evening. Sounds like their backing up on some QA stuff and need help, so it may be a permanent part time thing.. it makes DH very happy, he'll have help with my car payment. :)

wefrogy July 11th, 2013 09:45 AM

yay! the fed ex guy and I became friends today :). he brought my loan packet.

I have to wait for my boss who is a notory get done with her lunch so I can sign everything and have her notorize it all so I can get it ready for the 4pm fed ex pick up today

then it's wait a couple days for the check to be fed ex'd and then we can take pocession of our new to us camper :D

TreeTog July 11th, 2013 11:21 AM

Dana - I like the new sig. I need a new one.
Michelle - Where will you go camping first with your new camper?

Leslie

kolbysmom July 11th, 2013 02:03 PM

Leslie thanks! It is from an old site. LOL
Michelle- YAY!!!! Great news.

I totally forgot to add: I have spent so much time complaining about packing but I will be so happy to move! We live in a trailer house, it's on 3 acres and it has no trees. Right now, the AC is set on 83! Yup eighty. three. and it's running. We're so hot it isn't funny. We've bumped up all the transfers and will be out of here next Friday.