JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f108-forty-something-and-plus-mommies/)
-   -   I hope...... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f108-forty-something-and-plus-mommies/403609-i-hope.html)

tamw402004 December 19th, 2006 01:13 PM

everyone has a GREAT REST OF THE WEEK>>>>>> How`s it going to this point????

Mine is going ok..Lots of calls from the insurance people{ regarding the accident Miranda & I were involved in } ..Since there were 3 cars involved there are 3 insurance companys.....This could take awhile! :huh:

Cindermella December 21st, 2006 10:39 AM

mine today is good
had the boy at the well baby
he is almost 24 pounds at 9 months and that puts him in the 95%tile for growth.

thats all i had to do today too and don't think i am not enjoying putxing about the house i have barely been in this past month.

Tomorrow I have a breakfast out with no kids (yay) and i am taking a senior neighbor to the train so she can visit her son over the holidays.

Elementary school is out for the holidays as of lunch tomorrow and that will be enjoyable. the only down side is mike has next week off and since i was hospitalized last february I do not enjoy spending time with him. Doubting now that will change either.
oh well
:D

tamw402004 December 23rd, 2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

mine today is good
had the boy at the well baby
he is almost 24 pounds at 9 months and that puts him in the 95%tile for growth.

thats all i had to do today too and don't think i am not enjoying putxing about the house i have barely been in this past month.

Tomorrow I have a breakfast out with no kids (yay) and i am taking a senior neighbor to the train so she can visit her son over the holidays.

Elementary school is out for the holidays as of lunch tomorrow and that will be enjoyable. the only down side is mike has next week off and since i was hospitalized last february I do not enjoy spending time with him. Doubting now that will change either.
oh well
:D[/b]

WOW Mel, you are one busy woman!!!!

Cindermella December 23rd, 2006 01:33 PM

not today
today i did nothing

and i enjoyed it
well i had breakfast out but that was no hardship

linda11567 December 23rd, 2006 08:22 PM

Its a little hectic with the boys home from school and dh here too, but its going pretty good. I'm staying home. I can't wait until Christmas. They all seem to know what is going on and what they are suppose to do with presents for the first time so I am very excited for Monday to get here.

Blessings B December 24th, 2006 04:57 AM

Busy busy busy!!!1 Finally getting my Happy New Year Cards out. The children have been sick for two weeks. My oldest ended with Pneumonia. Since my dh can not be bothered to help it is all me. Sorry for the delay with the cards ladies. AB has been sick also , both she and my oldest have been on a nebulizer 3-6 x's a day. But oh well and now my middle child is getting it, whatever the heck it is. But today is going to be great and fun. ( Mel you are the women, I can barely handle my three by myself and you do all you do by yourself WOW).

I hope you all have a happy holidays.

BlessingsB

dawnk777 December 27th, 2006 06:14 PM

This week (after Christmas) is busy busy busy. I've been putting in long days at the clinic and I'm glad tomorrow is the last one. I only work in the morning on Friday and then I get to spend some time with my family.

CyprusMom January 2nd, 2007 08:21 AM

I'm finally getting over my laziness and getting some work done around the house. Been trying to get rid of a nasty head cold that Eliana has also. I thought we were getting over it right before Christmas and than POW we get it one more time right before New Years. Kids are home for another week so reason for being sooooo lazy.

Because of mine and Eliana being sick over the holidays, I made one batch of Christmas cookies :lol: I usually go for a record breaking 15+. I tried not to stress over that and just enjoyed not doing anything :lol:

If you can check this out:
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/Cypr...nt=HPIM1122.flv
It's a video of Eliana and our cat. My dh wanted to take pictures of the cat of all things and Eliana just happened to be there :lol: It's a bit long but the ending is worth seeing :D .

Glad to hear everyone doing A-OK!!! Happy New Year to all!!!