JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Forty Something (and Plus) Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f108-forty-something-and-plus-mommies/)
-   -   Nancy Grace....... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f108-forty-something-and-plus-mommies/669020-nancy-grace.html)

tamw402004 July 30th, 2007 01:50 PM

{Nancy Grace} Don`t know if you all know her or not? She has a NEWS show on TV...She was on another show this morning "The View" ..She is 47 and pregnant with twins! :bluecheer: I say GOOD FOR HER & HER HUBBY!
I sure wish my Hubby & I could get pregnant again SOON...
Miranda is such a joy in our lives....Oh how we would love to have another baby! :inlove:

Cindermella July 31st, 2007 05:01 AM

She is 47? Wow I had no Idea. I would have given her early 30s

when is she due?

I always wanted twins and must there for be highly jealous of anyone with.

mama5k July 31st, 2007 06:08 PM

I think that this wonderful about Nanacy Grace. I seen the show yesterday and the tragedy that she has been thru, what a wonderful blessing she is recieving. By the way Tammy, what part of Ohio do you live in? I just seen tonight that this is where you live and it is nice to see another fellow Buckeye!

natnic July 31st, 2007 06:15 PM

I knew several years ago (decades, even) her fiance was murdered, the prosecutor did a crappy job, the murderer went free, or got a light sentence, or something, . . .

Anyhow, I knew she was at least as old as me. She's actually 3 years older. I'm happy for her being pregnant with twins. That's gotta be real tough on the body, though.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Tammy. So, Tammy, what's it like to be young and pregnant? I've only been old and pregnant (1st baby 39, second 41) and it's rough. Sooooo, glad I have my girls, though. They're worth everything I went through to have them!

Cindermella August 1st, 2007 10:30 AM

Hope this is your lucky month tammy.

I would be happier if you where pregnant than Nancy grace lol

tamw402004 August 1st, 2007 01:46 PM

Quote:

She is 47? Wow I had no Idea. I would have given her early 30swhen is she due?I always wanted twins and must there for be highly jealous of anyone with.[/b]
Her Babies are due in January.
Quote:

I think that this wonderful about Nanacy Grace. I seen the show yesterday and the tragedy that she has been thru, what a wonderful blessing she is recieving. By the way Tammy, what part of Ohio do you live in? I just seen tonight that this is where you live and it is nice to see another fellow Buckeye![/b]
Near Findlay...How about you?

tamw402004 August 1st, 2007 01:53 PM

Quote:

I knew several years ago (decades, even) her fiance was murdered, the prosecutor did a crappy job, the murderer went free, or got a light sentence, or something, . . . Anyhow, I knew she was at least as old as me. She's actually 3 years older. I'm happy for her being pregnant with twins. That's gotta be real tough on the body, though.I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Tammy. So, Tammy, what's it like to be young and pregnant? I've only been old and pregnant (1st baby 39, second 41) and it's rough. Sooooo, glad I have my girls, though. They're worth everything I went through to have them![/b]
Thank you! :smile: All my pregnancy were good! My Boys were big at birth. Jeremy 1Opds 8 ozs.& Jared 9pds. 3 ozs. I have been very Blessed to have healthy children. {except for the 2 miscarrys my hubby John & I had} My kids have always been my life. I am such a home body! KWIM? JUST LOVE BEING A MOMMA! :inlove:
Quote:

Hope this is your lucky month tammy.I would be happier if you where pregnant than Nancy grace lol[/b]
Thank you! Mel, you crack me up! :lol:

mama5k August 1st, 2007 05:15 PM

We live in Wooster, near the heart of amish country. So you are about a 2 - 2.5 hour drive. :lol: :wacko: It is fun when you meet someone from your home state!!! Happy Tuesday all!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.