JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Frugal Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/)
-   -   Wondering if I can join you? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/2255514-wondering-if-i-can-join-you.html)

brynnkelley04 February 21st, 2011 07:27 PM

Wondering if I can join you?

Hello, I'm becoming more interested in saving money and using coupons. I have never been good at clipping them and using them but I'm ready to start getting more serious about it. We spend over $600 a month on groceries and supplies for our household.

This past weekend I was watching a show called "strange addictions" that highlighted 4 people who were addicted to using coupons. I don't remember exact numbers but I think a llady got to the checkout and the total was $500 something and she got it down to $80 something after scanning all her coupons(must have been 100 of them). I don't think I'll be that into it but I'm definitely open to clipping coupons and using them a lot more often.

I'm hoping to gain knowledge and experience of websites to use, papers to buy and deals to lookout for from you ladies. I'm excited to start another new journey in my life with something as simple as using coupons:smile:

ashleighgurl February 21st, 2011 08:30 PM

Re: Wondering if I can join you?

Welcome!!! :)

What kind of stores do you have around you? Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

On a side note, I noticed your location is DeWitt - I grew up there :) Small town, but I loved it!

youngwoman February 22nd, 2011 05:02 AM

Welcome Brynn!

brynnkelley04 February 22nd, 2011 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleighgurl (Post 23133449)
Welcome!!! :)

What kind of stores do you have around you? Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

On a side note, I noticed your location is DeWitt - I grew up there :) Small town, but I loved it!

WOW what a small world. We love DeWitt too. Built a house there 6 years ago. We both own businesses in Lansing so a lot of our time is spent there.
I shop at Walmart, Meijer, Kroger, Sams Club. All the L&L's just closed so no more shopping there:-(

I'm wondering what are the best websites to print coupons. This week would be a perfect week because Kroger is having there 10 for $10 mix and match. YAY!

Any advice is appreciated.

momtothe3rdpower February 22nd, 2011 05:26 PM

Welcome!!!!!!

escalada99 February 23rd, 2011 06:07 AM

Welcome! Always nice to see new faces! This is a great group of ladies with lots of money saving tips for you! Feel free to post and hang out!

mommy2Breana+Brandon February 23rd, 2011 11:14 AM

welcome