JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Frugal Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/)
-   -   thee HUGGIES sale of the week (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/572024-thee-huggies-sale-week.html)

CBMS May 14th, 2007 09:15 AM

Is at CVS. If you get the mailings, you got 1.50 off coupons, they are on sale for 7.99 this week, and there is an ad coupon for saving 3.00 off a 15.00 purchase. Get two packs for 15.98, and save 6.00 in coupons. That's 9.98 for two jumbo packs. Not too shabby. ;) I say it's about time for me to start stocking up [again]. :lol:

paganempath May 14th, 2007 09:33 AM

Were there coupons in the paper yesterday? I couldn't find the post with the schedule on it and I wasn't sure if they'd have them on Mother's Day so I didn't get a paper. So if I missed the $3 off a $15 purchase coupon, I'll be mad. However, I did take advantage of the Huggies sale yesterday. And in place of the $3 off coupon, I had a $4 off a $20 purchase of baby items. And I have Huggies coupons coming out my ears so I ended up getting 2 packs of diapers and a package of drop-ins for $16. That's not too bad either.

CBMS May 14th, 2007 09:49 AM

Quote:

Were there coupons in the paper yesterday? I couldn't find the post with the schedule on it and I wasn't sure if they'd have them on Mother's Day so I didn't get a paper. So if I missed the $3 off a $15 purchase coupon, I'll be mad. However, I did take advantage of the Huggies sale yesterday. And in place of the $3 off coupon, I had a $4 off a $20 purchase of baby items. And I have Huggies coupons coming out my ears so I ended up getting 2 packs of diapers and a package of drop-ins for $16. That's not too bad either. [/b]

yes, it was in yesterday's paper. There were coupons too. :P So sorry you missed it. I went and swiped my mom's coupon and my FIL's coupon, too! I'm getting my DH his Coke fix there this week, too. 5/11 is awesome... 'specially if I grab another 4 dollars worth of stuff to use the coupon for 3 dollars off. ;)

wen May 14th, 2007 09:53 AM

I am pretty sure the coupon is regional, so not everyone is going to be so lucky! I have a $10 off $50 coupon and have a # of items to get and other coupons to use. So I may well take advantage of this!!

(But not for Huggies newborn diapers - my SuperFresh is doubling $1 coupons to $2, plus has newborn diapers on sale for 5.49. That means $3.49 newborn diapers for me YAY!!!)

cinfy May 14th, 2007 10:27 AM

I'm going to get these! I never really think about shopping at Rite Aid or CVS, but you ladies love those. I have the 2 $1.50 Huggies coupons, so I'll go this afternoon and get some!

It works out to 14 cents per diaper for size 4. I just paid 19 cents last week.

cinfy May 14th, 2007 11:59 AM

hhmmm.... I don't have the $3 off $15 in my circular. With the coupons it still works out to 19 cents per diaper, so I'll still pick up a couple packs.

~Kris~ May 14th, 2007 06:50 PM

I didn't get the $3 coupon either! :angry2:

And mine are on sale for 899, not 799.

CBMS May 14th, 2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

I didn't get the $3 coupon either! :angry2:

And mine are on sale for 899, not 799.[/b]

No kidding? They're 8.99? :blink: How very strange...

so sorry guys. No coupons, not as good a sale price... :(

nmiracles May 14th, 2007 08:10 PM

yeah, I was going to post that they were 8.99 too. boo hoo. I will just keep waiting. I know they will go down again.

soninole May 14th, 2007 08:10 PM

We didn't even get a CVS ad in the paper. :angry2: That is the second time that I missed a deal like that. :angry2: And we didn't get the mailings either..... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

CBMS May 14th, 2007 08:57 PM

Quote:

We didn't even get a CVS ad in the paper. :angry2: That is the second time that I missed a deal like that. :angry2: And we didn't get the mailings either..... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:[/b]

I freaking hate that! I get the St. Pete times, and I swear that every other week, my CVS ad is missing. :angry: Is that the one you get? If so--then maybe we should SWITCH! :blink:

soninole May 15th, 2007 03:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

We didn't even get a CVS ad in the paper. :angry2: That is the second time that I missed a deal like that. :angry2: And we didn't get the mailings either..... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:[/b]

I freaking hate that! I get the St. Pete times, and I swear that every other week, my CVS ad is missing. :angry: Is that the one you get? If so--then maybe we should SWITCH! :blink:
[/b]
I wish the St Pete times was down here. I get the Sarasota Herald Tribune, North Port edition, it is missing from here every other week also. I never had that problem when I got the Bradenton edition. :angry2:

Oh, and my best friend told me that if you get the paper delivered you get more ads. She said she heard that from a friend of hers that works at the paper. I wonder if that is true. <_< Or maybe it is because people snag the ads from the boxes?