JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Frugal Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/)
-   -   I wanna quit! :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/695846-i-wanna-quit.html)

paganempath August 20th, 2007 09:23 AM

Why am I starving myself? And why am I drinking somethimg that burns all the way down? It's not like I have to do this cleanse for health reasons. I've already gone 33 years without one. Should I just chalk it up to a very expensive lesson? I can still use the stuff I bought. Like a nice pitcher of real lemonade. And some pancakes and french toast topped with my $11 a bottle real maple syrup. It must be incredible for that amount of money. As for the 10 gallons of spring water, my best friend and her kids are coming in October. She said they'll drink it all. I really think I'm done.

Anyone wanna buy a Master Cleanser book and some laxative tea?

mrshowdy August 20th, 2007 09:26 AM

poor teri, you are not making it sound like something i want to do

paganempath August 20th, 2007 09:37 AM

I know! I'm sorry. I just have no will power. I'm sure it would get better, but I don't think I care enough to see it through. It reminds me of the very first time I dieted-- it was after Alisha was born. The first few days were hard but it got better.

mrshowdy August 20th, 2007 09:42 AM

so have you given up for sure, or are you just whining your way through the beginning

:lol:

~Jess~ August 20th, 2007 09:51 AM

It will get better. Hang in there!

paganempath August 20th, 2007 10:02 AM

This plate of delicious French toast in front of me indicates that I have given up. I lasted a whole 5 hours. I love my food. It's one of the few pleasures of my life. My experience with the master cleanse is officially over.

mrshowdy August 20th, 2007 10:07 AM

OH NO!!!!!!!!!

that will definately be me

paganempath August 20th, 2007 10:11 AM

Quote:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!

that will definately be me[/b]
Maybe not. Each person is different and you might take to it great. You really have no idea how little willpower I have when it comes to non-crucial things. It's truly pathetic. :confused:

mrshowdy August 20th, 2007 10:14 AM

I have little willpower on thing that are crucial, I'll never make this one

donomama August 20th, 2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

This plate of delicious French toast in front of me indicates that I have given up. I lasted a whole 5 hours. I love my food. It's one of the few pleasures of my life. My experience with the master cleanse is officially over.[/b]

Don't feel too bad, that's about 4 hours longer than I would have lasted!

~Jess~ August 20th, 2007 02:39 PM

Do you have some sort of health condition that made you want to try it?

paganempath August 20th, 2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

Do you have some sort of health condition that made you want to try it?[/b]
No, just a general feeling of exhaustion and lethargy. Plus I have burning headaches alot. I was just thinking a cleanse might help, especially since I've never done one.

tonyarn August 20th, 2007 04:07 PM

Sorry it didn't go well for you! (((hugs)))

mrshowdy August 20th, 2007 04:45 PM

I still want to try it

Hubby and I both do, but we are worried about being close to a potty constantly

~Kris~ August 20th, 2007 05:52 PM

Quote:

I still want to try it

Hubby and I both do, but we are worried about being close to a potty constantly[/b]
I would totally worry about that too..I have a 45 min-1 hour commute twice a day!

Sorry it didn't work out...ooohhhh french toast sounds delicous!!