JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Frugal Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/)
-   -   woohoo. CVS and Wal Mart (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/701076-woohoo-cvs-and-wal-mart.html)

CBMS August 23rd, 2007 02:28 PM

I went in and got my paper for 3.99, had a 2.99 EB and a 1.00 coupon, and my OOP was 7 cents! :cheer: While I was there, I did that scan thing, too... and it gave me 2.00 in EB's, and I don't know what for... but I'll take 'em! :D

Then on to Wal Mart... I got 8 packs of huggies clean team wipes. They are 1.64 at my Wal Mart. I had three 3.00 off coupons (I don't remember who sent those to me, but THANK YOU!!!!), and I had two 1.00/any one clean team product. My total for all 8 was 3.04 with tax. :D woot. 336 wipes for 3 bucks. :cheer:

dingledine August 23rd, 2007 02:36 PM

VERY NICE!

lillermom99 August 23rd, 2007 03:23 PM

You should definitely write a book your savings are legendary! I am so inspired by your bargains! They make me want to go out and find more bargains in my area!

You should definitely write a book your savings are legendary! I am so inspired by your bargains! They make me want to go out and find more bargains in my area!

~Kris~ August 23rd, 2007 04:47 PM

Quote:

I went in and got my paper for 3.99, had a 2.99 EB and a 1.00 coupon, and my OOP was 7 cents! :cheer: While I was there, I did that scan thing, too... and it gave me 2.00 in EB's, and I don't know what for... but I'll take 'em! :D

Then on to Wal Mart... I got 8 packs of huggies clean team wipes. They are 1.64 at my Wal Mart. I had three 3.00 off coupons (I don't remember who sent those to me, but THANK YOU!!!!), and I had two 1.00/any one clean team product. My total for all 8 was 3.04 with tax. :D woot. 336 wipes for 3 bucks. :cheer:[/b]
What scan thing??? Did I miss something???

CBMS August 23rd, 2007 04:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Then on to Wal Mart... I got 8 packs of huggies clean team wipes. They are 1.64 at my Wal Mart. I had three 3.00 off coupons (I don't remember who sent those to me, but THANK YOU!!!!), and I had two 1.00/any one clean team product. My total for all 8 was 3.04 with tax. :D woot. 336 wipes for 3 bucks. :cheer:[/b]
What scan thing??? Did I miss something???
[/b]

The new machines that you can scan your card and get coupons or EB's, or items and get the prices... they've been in the stores around here for a couple months now... I always scan mine for fun. I usually get a 3/10 CVS products coupon... today it gave me 2 EB's. Not sure why, but as I said... I'm not complaining! :lol:

mom2LyricStoryLegend August 23rd, 2007 04:50 PM

WHat is an EB and an OOP?

CBMS August 23rd, 2007 04:52 PM

Quote:

WHat is an EB and an OOP?[/b]

Hi, Regan!! :cheer:

EB is extra bucks (the CVS promotion), and OOP is out of pocket. ;)

soninole August 23rd, 2007 05:47 PM

That is awesome. I am so jealous over those cleanteam coupons. I love reading about your deals.

paganempath August 23rd, 2007 05:58 PM

We don't have those scan things. I miss out on all the good stuff by living in the middle of nowhere. Kim, I should send you one of my cards so you can scan it from time to time and see if I get any goodies.

~Kris~ August 23rd, 2007 07:24 PM

SHUT UP!!! About those scan things that is....what made you even try to scan your card????? I am totally going to do it! What happens if you keep doing it over and over again??? I am SO going tomorrow just to scan my card!!!

CBMS August 24th, 2007 05:22 AM

Quote:

SHUT UP!!! About those scan things that is....what made you even try to scan your card????? I am totally going to do it! What happens if you keep doing it over and over again??? I am SO going tomorrow just to scan my card!!![/b]

It says, "scan your extra care card or item here." :lol: It won't keep giving coupons. It's a once a day thing...