JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Frugal Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/)
-   -   CRAP!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/747358-crap.html)

~Jess~ September 27th, 2007 03:33 PM

Normally dh gets paid on the last day of the month. Well, not this month! We have to wait until Monday. Blah.

postalchick71 September 27th, 2007 03:50 PM

That stinks. I hated when I got paid on the 15th and last of the month. It was only good in February.

Mama2Miracles September 27th, 2007 03:53 PM

That stinks! I definately prefer bi-weekly over twice monthly. I can only imagine how much once monthly would suck!

I love that DH and I are on alternate bi-weekly schedules so we get a check every Friday.

groovie September 27th, 2007 05:07 PM

I feel your frustrations. I only get paid once a month on the first and if it falls on a Saturday, we have to wait until Monday. I hate it!

~Kris~ September 27th, 2007 05:08 PM

Bummer!

frgsonmysox September 27th, 2007 05:56 PM

we get paid on the 1st and 15th too. I hope we get paid tomorrow though. Sometimes USAA pays us early.

gctattoo September 27th, 2007 06:32 PM

I'm really lucky that DH gets paid weekly. That one week wait is long enough for me.

MandiK September 27th, 2007 06:46 PM

That sucks, Jess. DH gets paid weekly here. I cannot imagine once a month. :confused:

~Kris~ September 27th, 2007 08:40 PM

Even though hubby gets paid once I get paid every week, so all the weekly expense type things (gas, groceries, etc) comes from that. It is nice though to know that at the end of every week we'll get some $$$!

donomama September 27th, 2007 09:00 PM

That happened to us this month too. I'm trying to think of it as a good thing - we'll have less month, more money NEXT month, right?

CBMS September 28th, 2007 05:59 AM

Quote:

That stinks! I definately prefer bi-weekly over twice monthly. I can only imagine how much once monthly would suck!

I love that DH and I are on alternate bi-weekly schedules so we get a check every Friday.[/b]

:ditto:

When I was working we were alternated, too... we had money every week. And I had a pretty good job with decent checks too. *sigh* I am beginning to miss the money, as much as I like being home with my sweet pea...

Sorry about that Jess... but at least it'll make you start spending a little later. ;) You have a huge-o stockpile. :D

SusieQ2 September 28th, 2007 06:43 AM

Wait if he gets paid on the last day of the month and it falls on a weekend they make you wait until Monday? My DH gets paid on the 15th and whatever the last day of the month happens to be. This month since the 30th is on Sunday he got paid today.

frgsonmysox September 28th, 2007 08:24 AM

*dances* We got paid today! YAY!