JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Frugal Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/)
-   -   I love having four inserts... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/751994-i-love-having-four-inserts.html)

CBMS October 1st, 2007 02:47 PM

but I hate that it happens on a month where I have no room to stockpile. :lol:

I have such good coupies from our FL insert...

glad they'll be good until November. :lol:

~Jess~ October 1st, 2007 02:53 PM

I know! This week was really good. I scored 4 more sets of inserts at RiteAid again today, so I have 6 full sets already. :cheer:

CBMS October 1st, 2007 02:55 PM

Quote:

I know! This week was really good. I scored 4 more sets of inserts at RiteAid again today, so I have 6 full sets already. :cheer:[/b]

Did you have four also?? I thought this was a FL insert (since it was Publix), but did you get one sponsored by another store??

frgsonmysox October 1st, 2007 03:15 PM

I got 4 inserts from the commissary (the Maxi-Saver insert) and they have some awesome coupons in them. Including Dr. Pepper coupons!

~Jess~ October 1st, 2007 03:25 PM

LMAO! I thought you meant 4 sets of inserts, not 4 different inserts. I got 3 inserts and I'm really stoked that I have 3, lol.

CBMS October 1st, 2007 03:45 PM

I'm jealous, Beth... :P We never get soda coupies. :( I know, I've said that a time or two already. lol

I was shocked to see the Vlassis. That wasn't on the preview, so I thought it was going to be one of those weeks without one! :D

frgsonmysox October 1st, 2007 04:51 PM

Like I said, if anyone finds out they can use military store coupons I'll snag more. Some of the coupons in the Maxi-saver are manu coupons. I'll see if the Dr. Pepper ones are.

Like I said, if anyone finds out they can use military store coupons I'll snag more. Some of the coupons in the Maxi-saver are manu coupons. I'll see if the Dr. Pepper ones are.

gctattoo October 1st, 2007 04:56 PM

Quote:

I'm jealous, Beth... :P We never get soda coupies. :( I know, I've said that a time or two already. lol

I was shocked to see the Vlassis. That wasn't on the preview, so I thought it was going to be one of those weeks without one! :D[/b]
What?! The one week when I don't buy a paper and I miss out an insert not even on the list! :cry: Now I have to go dumpster diving and hope for the best.

CBMS October 1st, 2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I was shocked to see the Vlassis. That wasn't on the preview, so I thought it was going to be one of those weeks without one! :D[/b]
What?! The one week when I don't buy a paper and I miss out an insert not even on the list! :cry: Now I have to go dumpster diving and hope for the best.
[/b]

TWO inserts not listed. A fall 2007 frozen foods savings one and a Vlassis! :cheer:

I'll list the coupons for you in a little while and then you can decide if you really want to go diving. ;)

gctattoo October 1st, 2007 05:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[/b]

TWO inserts not listed. A fall 2007 frozen foods savings one and a Vlassis! :cheer:

I'll list the coupons for you in a little while and then you can decide if you really want to go diving. ;)
[/b]
Thank you!

CBMS October 1st, 2007 06:12 PM

OK... the valassis (I spelled that wrong earlier :lol: You'd think I'd know better...)

1.00/12 del monte fruits, vegetables, or tomatoes, or college inn broth or del monte fruit cup snacks
1.00/2 starkist flavor fresh pouch tunas
3.00 couleur experte
2.00 off any purchase at petsupermarket
.50 on any Sargento artisan blends or bistro blends natural shredded cheese
1.00/2 cheeze it baked snack crackers
buy 1 endust dusting & cleaning spray and get 1 endust dust cloths free
.45 on any one ty-d-bol product
1.00/1 package of purina t bonz porterhouse flavor
1.00/1 purina t bonz filet mignon flavor
1.00 coupons, on each of these, all expire 12/31: any tylenol extra strength, tylenol pm, tylenol arthritis pain, children's tylenol, children's motrin, tylenol cold or tylenol cough & sore throat product, tylenol sinus or tylenol allergy, any motrin IB product, and st. joseph's product
5.00 acne free
1.00 off any 2.4 or 3 oz. feline greenies dental treats
2.00 off world's best cat litter
1.00 off any Phillips seafood product (refrigerated crab meat, frozen seafood entrees, appetizers, and soups)
.75/1 knorr sides plus veggies
1.00/1 dove beaty body lotion
1.50/1 dove face care product
.75/1 dove anti-persperant/deodorant
get a FREE dove tote wyb $15 of dove products mail in
1.50/1 dove hair care product
BOGO cesar canine cuisine entree
1.00/4 dove beauty bars or 1 12 oz or larger beauty body wash
1.00/1 dove nourishing hand wash
1.00/1 dove cream oil body wash product
.55 off 12 or 16 oz. jar of naturally fresh dressing

And the frozen foods/Publix one has:

Publix only:
.50/1 gallon milk
1.00/1 box of round top ice cream cones
1.00/1 publix active yogurt
1.00/1 publix crispy crust pizza
1.00/1 5qt. publix ice cream
1.00/1 2 # bag of publix frozen veggies
.55/1 carton of 4 grain eggs

manu coupons:

.55/1 horizon 64 oz. milk
.75/1 32 oz. international delight coffee creamer
.55/1 64 oz. silk milk
1.00/6 weight watchers 6 oz. yogurt cups
1.00/2 eggo products
1.00/2 morning star farms products
1.00/1 any farm rich product
1.00/1 sea pak item
.35/1 container of Price's real cheese sandwich spread
2.00/1 any world catch item
1.00/1 pepperidge farm garlic bread, texas toast, or artisan bread item
1.00/4 weight watchers smart ones frozen entrees
1.00/3 ore-ida frozen potatoes 20 oz. +
1.00/1 bertolli frozen dinner
1.00/1 hillshire farm smoked sausage or links
1.00/any jimmy dean product
1.00/1 delizza belgian mini cream puffs, belgian eclairs, or belgian mini chocolate dipped cream puffs
1.00/1 stouffer's family or party size entree 32-96 oz.
.75/1 any gorton's item

They aren't super duper fantastic, but I love vegetarian foods, and publix has them on sale half off, so that makes them 2/3 instead of 2/6... and the coupon makes them 2/2!!! :cheer: That's a super low price for morning star farms!! And I love pepperidge farms bread but rarely get it b/c it's so expensive! woot. and the eggo coupon makes them only .49/box at sweetbay! :cheer:

MommaDucks October 1st, 2007 06:27 PM

why doesnt any of the inserts here have anything good :P

CBMS October 1st, 2007 06:33 PM

If you jump on the train, you can get good coupons from all over. ;)

gctattoo October 1st, 2007 06:33 PM

Now I don't feel so bad. They aren't that great even though there are a few I wouldn't mind having. I'll see if the dumpster has any on Thursday.

CBMS October 1st, 2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Now I don't feel so bad. They aren't that great even though there are a few I wouldn't mind having. I'll see if the dumpster has any on Thursday.[/b]

Which ones are you interested in? I got a couple papers because I wanted the morningstar farms and the publix veggies for sure... they made it well worth spending .50 a paper for extras!

I'll send you what you want--as long as it's not those. :lol: I'd even send eggo. I have so many, there's no way I'll use all my coupies for them!

gctattoo October 1st, 2007 06:44 PM

You'd even send Eggo ones? To the two of us, that's like saying you'd give me a kidney if I needed one. :inlove: :lol:

I would like the Del Monte fruit, etc., Knorr sides, Eggo, and Publix milk please. It's funny that you mention the Morningstar products. DH and I were looking at them the other day and amazed how they can make that stuff look so real. But no, we haven't taken the plunge and tried any yet. We do like the Gardenburger burgers made with rice though.

Mama2Miracles October 1st, 2007 06:48 PM

Teri - Do you want me to send you mine too? I have two sets (except not the Publix milk since I don't have publix). Are there any others you want from the P&G or Smart Source?

CBMS October 1st, 2007 06:57 PM

Quote:

You'd even send Eggo ones? To the two of us, that's like saying you'd give me a kidney if I needed one. :inlove: :lol:

I would like the Del Monte fruit, etc., Knorr sides, Eggo, and Publix milk please. It's funny that you mention the Morningstar products. DH and I were looking at them the other day and amazed how they can make that stuff look so real. But no, we haven't taken the plunge and tried any yet. We do like the Gardenburger burgers made with rice though.
[/b]

You got it!! :D

And FYI: morningstar farms is the BEST veggie stuff you can buy. ;)

gctattoo October 1st, 2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Teri - Do you want me to send you mine too? I have two sets (except not the Publix milk since I don't have publix). Are there any others you want from the P&G or Smart Source?[/b]
That'd be great, Sarah. Thanks! I'll take all the Folger's coffee and Downy ones too if you aren't going to use them.

CBMS October 1st, 2007 07:02 PM

PS... if you're A+ and have the same antigens and alleles, I'd give ya a kidney too. ;) :inlove:

:lol:

Quote:

Quote:

Teri - Do you want me to send you mine too? I have two sets (except not the Publix milk since I don't have publix). Are there any others you want from the P&G or Smart Source?[/b]
That'd be great, Sarah. Thanks! I'll take all the Folger's coffee and Downy ones too if you aren't going to use them.
[/b]

You're a Folger's drinker?! Did you see the deal at Walgreens?? you can get a 13 oz. folgers for 1.74 with the .25 coupons from this week. I'm a maxwell house drinker, myself, but I did go buy one folgers last night b/c I was out of coffee! :lol: