JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Frugal Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/)
-   -   my plan for my shopping trip to Winn Dixie... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/839948-my-plan-for-my-shopping-trip-to-winn-dixie.html)

CBMS December 10th, 2007 06:17 PM

I have to go... I have a 5.00 OYNO coupon and a 10/50 coupon burning a hole in my pocket... I need to go... I just need to.

So here's my list...

4 boxes of GM cereals (BOGO@4.29), and I have two 1.00/2 coupons
1 box of NV granola bars (3.19), and a coupon to get it free with the cereal
2 boxes of pillsbury cake mix (BOGO@1.69), and I have a 1.00/2 coupon
2 boxes of WD crackers (BOGO@1.69)
2 boxes of hamburger patties (BOGO@4.99)
1 box of hungry jack pancake mix (1.99), and I have a .55 coupon
1 box of hungry jack potatoes (1.99), and I have a .35 coupon
2 crisco cooking sprays (3.19), and I have two coupons to get them free with the hungry jack purchases
2 romaine lettuce (BOGO@1.99)
2 5# bags of potatoes (BOGO@3.99)
2 jars of Ragu (BOGO@2.99), and I have a coupon for .50/2
2 half gallons of silk soy milk (3.29 each), and I have two coupons for 2.25 off
2 betty crocker stackerz (3/5) and I have two .55 coupons

total should be 50.39, but after 34.57 in coupons, I'll pay 15.82!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: woot.

They also have the 16 oz. blocks of cheese on sale BOGO, so hello WIC check cashing day. :D yay! Double free cheese!!!

PS. Yes, I know I'm supposed to be buying very little... but I need some of this stuff, and I may as well throw the rest in to get up to 50 bucks to get 10.00 off... :lol: I'm a sucker for those stupid 10/50's.

gctattoo December 10th, 2007 06:21 PM

I'm sending you my last two free granola bars coupons. I've decided I won't use them since I'm not big into buying cereal anymore and I really don't like the granola bars. I'll send you more of the ones I just sent too. Anything else you want? :smile:

CBMS December 10th, 2007 06:39 PM

Actually... I don't really need much else, but I'll take the granola bars ones! And repeats of the ones you just sent are fine, too. I really am not buying a whole lot. I need to find a good chicken sale, but then that'll be it. I am nearly out of chicken! :o I have one whole chicken and one pack of split breasts left. I have lots of wings, but I get so bored with the wings... ugh. I think I'd like to boil a bunch and peel it and make something so I can get rid of them. :lol:

I love love love the granola bars, though, so I'm all over those! :D The kids love them too. And I'll have your free milk coupon after tomorrow too! woot. I should be able to get one more (I'm hoping) before it's done. ;)

gctattoo December 10th, 2007 06:54 PM

Ok, will do. I have a $2 Goodnights one I've been saving for you too. Thanks for the milk coupon(s). I hope they'll work. :confused: I got one already and I believe it had my card number on it or some such thing that made me think it might be card specific. I don't know why it would be but it was a CRT instead of a catalina so you never know. Wow, I sound so technical and fancy. :P Just a year or so ago, I thought a catalina was just an island off CA and a salad dressing. Who knew it could be so much more? :lol:

If for some reason the coupon won't work with my card, I'll ship it back to ya. ;)

~Kris~ December 10th, 2007 07:14 PM

I think they should rename Florida the BOGO state!

CBMS December 10th, 2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Ok, will do. I have a $2 Goodnights one I've been saving for you too. Thanks for the milk coupon(s). I hope they'll work. :confused: I got one already and I believe it had my card number on it or some such thing that made me think it might be card specific. I don't know why it would be but it was a CRT instead of a catalina so you never know. Wow, I sound so technical and fancy. :P Just a year or so ago, I thought a catalina was just an island off CA and a salad dressing. Who knew it could be so much more? :lol:

If for some reason the coupon won't work with my card, I'll ship it back to ya. ;)
[/b]

I'll give you my card number for when you go get it. It's under my old phone number, and I'll send it along when I send the coupon! :D

MandiK December 11th, 2007 04:29 AM

It sounds like a good plan, Kim. Meijer is also doing a cereal sale (again) ... and I'm trying to decide if I really need more cereal.

"But we ate a bunch of it already!"

"But we have a ton downstairs!"

"But it won't expire for a long long time ... I'm sure we'll use it."

I have a disease ... lol.

CBMS December 11th, 2007 05:44 AM

Quote:

It sounds like a good plan, Kim. Meijer is also doing a cereal sale (again) ... and I'm trying to decide if I really need more cereal.

"But we ate a bunch of it already!"

"But we have a ton downstairs!"

"But it won't expire for a long long time ... I'm sure we'll use it."

I have a disease ... lol.[/b]

I kind of wrestled with the exact same lines... except the downstairs part. That would be the pantry/my closet alternately. :lol: The side of me that says "but we'll eat it!" won... :lol:

soninole December 11th, 2007 08:21 AM

Sounds like a great plan.