JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Frugal Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/)
-   -   Social Network (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/864496-social-network.html)

~April~ January 1st, 2008 10:22 AM

So, JM was down and I was trying to find you guys on the social network. I was only able to find Teri and Jess. You all should totally sign up and add me, my screen name is April. This way we can still chat when this part of JM is down.

Teri, were you the one that started the coupons group? For some reason that one will not let me accept the membership :confused:

~Kris~ January 1st, 2008 10:28 AM

I was looking a bit ago...I only saw you April! I think it's cool that you started the spending/saving blog!

postalchick71 January 1st, 2008 10:39 AM

I never even knew they started one-oops. Let me work on that.

gctattoo January 1st, 2008 11:10 AM

Nope, I didn't start a group. I didn't even notice that there is a coupons group. But the same thing happened to me when I first tried to joing the Aug. group. And I believe the reason I couldn't accept it was the person who started it hadn't approved me yet. I saw that mentioned on the host board and that's the explanation they gave.

~April~ January 1st, 2008 11:14 AM

Humm, that maybe why. This group has an open membership though, the Aug 06 one was closed, and it did not say membership pending like the others :huh:

Maybe I'll start a group for us...would anyone be interested?

gctattoo January 1st, 2008 11:23 AM

Do you think that Kim might've started it and not said anything yet? I really can't think of who else would do it. Unless there is a hardcore couponer out there who isn't on our board. Is that even possible? :o :P

What kind of group do you wanna start? Specifically a saving money group?

~Kris~ January 1st, 2008 11:26 AM

This social network thing seems to be just a repeat of what is already here, with a few other things, blogs, etc.

postalchick71 January 1st, 2008 11:26 AM

Quote:

Do you think that Kim might've started it and not said anything yet? I really can't think of who else would do it. Unless there is a hardcore couponer out there who isn't on our board. Is that even possible? :o :P

[/b]
Maybe they're too unethical to post with us :ph34r:

~April~ January 1st, 2008 11:31 AM

I don't think it was kim, unless she has a different screen name on there. The group was named Couponing and Stockpiling Mamas. I have no idea who started it and there is only 1 member, I thought it was you.

I don't have to start it, you or Kim can if you want. I was just going through some major Frugal mommies withdraw when the site was down ;).

gctattoo January 1st, 2008 11:31 AM

Well, the good thing about the social networking is that we can still communiciate when JM is down. I almost had a stroke when JM was down today when I have an awesome brag to post!

I don't know how anyone would be too unethical for our board. I think we're all only a step away from kicking puppies and mugging old ladies. :ph34r:

~April~ January 1st, 2008 11:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

[/b]
Maybe they're too unethical to post with us :ph34r:
[/b]
:lol:

postalchick71 January 1st, 2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Well, the good thing about the social networking is that we can still communiciate when JM is down. I almost had a stroke when JM was down today when I have an awesome brag to post!

I don't know how anyone would be too unethical for our board. I think we're all only a step away from kicking puppies and mugging old ladies. :ph34r:
[/b]
How did you know what my resolutions were for 2008 Teri :P

~Kris~ January 1st, 2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

[/b]
SO, where is this awesome brag!!!

lillermom99 January 1st, 2008 01:29 PM

:lol: :lol: That was hilarious Teri! I like the idea of starting a group just in case JM goes down like this am and I sit at my computer and hit refresh. I always imagine that its just my computer and I am missing some huge thing here on our boards. I hate it!

New years resolution: I will not mug or kick a puppy to get to another Breeze 2 monitor......

MandiK January 1st, 2008 01:40 PM

Another social networking thing?! Ugh. I'll think about it. I like the possibility of having another way to get in touch with each other, but I hate adding another thing to check to my list. I'm already on the other two major social networking sites, and I never check those either. But ... because I love you ... if someone starts a group, I'll probably find my way up there.

lillermom99 January 1st, 2008 01:42 PM

I just asked April and Teri to be my friends! I feel like I am in second grade.... :blush:

frgsonmysox January 1st, 2008 02:56 PM

I have a profile there...but I never venture there. I may have to do that though.

GinaOfAllTrades January 1st, 2008 04:57 PM

The person that started it was Tonyarn. She/He is the only member and it says adinistrator next to thier name.

I am on the Social networking also under this same name.

CBMS January 1st, 2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

[/b]

It weren't me. If I had started a group, I would have told you all to get your bootays in there! ;) I just joined. I'm "FrugalChic" :lol: