JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Frugal Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/)
-   -   Am I the only one who hasn't gotten (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f88-frugal-mommies/865656-am-i-only-one-who-hasn-t-gotten.html)

postalchick71 January 2nd, 2008 04:49 AM

wipes at Target? I feel so left out. I think I'll try and see if they have any left tomorrow.

gctattoo January 2nd, 2008 05:20 AM

I haven't gotten any. I think that driving 45 minutes out of my way for free wipes is a bit excessive. :P

jenniferleighxo January 2nd, 2008 05:21 AM

yes, look! I just counted and I have 504 wipes! :) And we will be going all this week! DH is even into it and is going after work for me everyday! :wub:

SusieQ2 January 2nd, 2008 05:23 AM

No I haven't done it. I'm not sure how the girls were even getting this deal.

gctattoo January 2nd, 2008 05:29 AM

Quote:

No I haven't done it. I'm not sure how the girls were even getting this deal.[/b]
Here's Kris' post that explains it. ;)

postalchick71 January 2nd, 2008 05:34 AM

Quote:

I haven't gotten any. I think that driving 45 minutes out of my way for free wipes is a bit excessive. :P [/b]
I drive by 2 Targets on my way to work, I have no excuse :wacko:

CBMS January 2nd, 2008 05:35 AM

I've only gotten a few packs. Not hundreds and hundreds like some. I'm going back though. Having two in diapers, I can definitely use all that I can get. :lol:

butsidy January 2nd, 2008 06:23 AM

I don't know how many I've gotten, but it's a lot! I've been buying the 40 ct packages for $1.47, not much overage, but more wipes for the coupon. I was buying 2 packs everytime I was at Target...either for shopping or work. But now, they are out of the 40 ct packages. :( They had a ton, but somebody must have come through and bought them all up while I was away for a few days. :angry: The next closest Target is only about 15 mins away...but I never head over thtat way. If my store doesn't get anymore in soon..I'll have to venture out to the other store.

soninole January 2nd, 2008 06:44 AM

I think that I have gotten about 15 or so packs. I have also got about 6 clean team products. I am probably going to go back today to get more.

frgsonmysox January 2nd, 2008 08:20 AM

I haven't. But I use cloth wipes.

GinaOfAllTrades January 2nd, 2008 08:27 AM

Ok, again...How do I keep missing these posts. :lol:

I will get to go shopping tomorrow. SCHOOL STARTS BACK :bluecheer: So it looks like Target will be a stop for me. :D

Nicole_M January 2nd, 2008 09:34 AM

I haven't either. Not like I can't use wipes. Just too lazy to go to Target just for wipes--more accurate: knowing me, I'll go there intending to just get wipes and overspend on other things.

MandiK January 2nd, 2008 10:29 AM

I haven't either. I tried when it first started, but they were out. <_< I haven't been back yet to clearance shop ... they should be at 75% off by now. It's been snowy and Mandi doesn't leave the house when the weather is bad.

4iris January 2nd, 2008 10:35 AM

How in the world did I miss this? Sooooo going to hit Target this week!

Mama2Miracles January 2nd, 2008 02:09 PM

I've gotten some but I think I'm tapped out on going since everyone else in our area is apparently getting them too and they are completely out of $1.47 packs (or $1.97 packs which is what they are at some of them).

~Kris~ January 2nd, 2008 06:11 PM

The coupon is good until the 10th so there is still time.

I may run out later....

jenniferleighxo January 2nd, 2008 06:29 PM

i`m with ya kris. :)

Hubby told me he'd go after work everyday! And that he'd get 3 travel wipes...each day. So, that's 384 Wipes, plus we'll all be going into town on .. Saturday so, i'll do it four times myself..that's another 192 wipes...and that'll bring us to a total of.. 1,080 Wipes! :)

~April~ January 2nd, 2008 06:34 PM

I still can not find any <_< I ended up getting 2 full sized tubs for 89c each...I felt the need to get something since I used gas to get there.

Mama2Miracles January 2nd, 2008 06:35 PM

True, but like I said in my other post I have like 2,700 wipes so I think I'll leave it for other people when they restock.

~Kris~ January 2nd, 2008 06:40 PM

I'm having doubts about heading out tonight now....I don't think I want to go back out in the cold. But I will def hit them up before this deal ends!