JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   FTT and Weight Gain Issues (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f113-ftt-and-weight-gain-issues/)
-   -   March Check-In (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f113-ftt-and-weight-gain-issues/1470017-march-check.html)

1shortmomma March 9th, 2009 04:01 PM

March Check-In

Hi everyone!!!!

Check in here and let us know how you (and your child/children) are doing.

i3ai3ydanny March 10th, 2009 05:48 PM

Re: March Check-In

Danny goes for another weight check tomorrow so we will see then!!!

Cheep Sk8 March 11th, 2009 09:47 PM

Kiersten almost weighs 20 llbs 15.9 oz. She's being put on a new higher calorie formula. I haven't gotten it yet, and I don't remember the name, but it has 50 % more calories than pediasure.
Also, she's having her G_button placed on the 17th. I really think this will help.

*tacii March 12th, 2009 10:39 AM

How did Danny's weight check go?

I'm glad Kiersten is putting on weight! Will be sending good thoughts for her G-button placement. Hope everything goes well!

Jonah is doing well. He's put on some weight since his loss, so we're very happy. He weighs around 19lbs now.

lovemyboysandabbey2 March 12th, 2009 11:09 AM

Abbey sees her GI tomrrow for another weight check, I am nervous as 2 weeks ago she had weight loss!! :(

i3ai3ydanny March 12th, 2009 09:11 PM

Danny's weight check went great...kind of worrisome though.

He has gained a total of 1 pound in two weeks...that includes the weight loss in there....he is now 22 lb 8 oz. That is more than he has ever weighed!!!! Yah for good news!!!

Is it just me or does this seem odd though? He goes from losing nearly a pound in three weeks to gaining a pound in two weeks... This seems WAY too volitile for a safe weight change. Am I just being paranoid?

*tacii March 13th, 2009 12:18 PM

Glad to hear he put on weight!! Is he being weighed on the same scale every time? He may have just been putting on some catch up weight from losing. I personally wouldn't worry about it, Jonah has occasionally put on a nice chunk of weight in a short period of time.

i3ai3ydanny March 13th, 2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *tacii (Post 14867082)
Glad to hear he put on weight!! Is he being weighed on the same scale every time? He may have just been putting on some catch up weight from losing. I personally wouldn't worry about it, Jonah has occasionally put on a nice chunk of weight in a short period of time.

Yes it is the same scale. We drive to his Allergist 25 minutes away once a week just to make sure that the weight is accurate and that the scale is the same. Also, the reason I worry is that he did this in January. He got up to 22lb. 2oz. and then started the losing again then he will gain a pound then lose like crazy, then gain some more. It is constantly up and down and really just doesn't seem healthy to me...am I being paranoid or does it make a little more sense why I am concerned now that I gave more info???

1shortmomma March 15th, 2009 10:00 AM

What might be happening with Danny is that he gains some and then gets a little taller. Or sometimes they go through periods where they are more active and they don't gain as well during that time.
Good luck...I hope he keeps gaining!!!!

roving_gypsy March 16th, 2009 04:46 AM

We are doing good here, we had a weight gain!! ! woo hoo I'll post about it in another post!