JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Gamers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f305-gamers/)
-   -   Any WOW players out there? :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f305-gamers/2614921-any-wow-players-out-there.html)

MommyofAngels1985 January 15th, 2013 03:21 AM

Any WOW players out there? :)

My husband and I are big on World of Warcraft. He's been playing off and on for a couple years, I just started last summer. I play a lvl 90 Pandarian Monk and since I hit 90 I've been mainly working on Pandaria dailies, fishing, pet battles along with socializing and making friends with new people. Never gets old :). My dad and brother also play, big gaming family lol. What servers are we on in here? My husband and I actually just woke up to feed our 3 month old and since the game is down for maintenance I thought I might check on JustMommies to see if there were any message boards set up for gamers :). Btw I play on Medivh and would love to get to know some more WOW players :)

MommaCay January 15th, 2013 04:37 PM

Re: Any WOW players out there? :)

Been playing for years. I play off and on. I have too many toons lol. On several servers too. I have not been playing much for the last two years because I went back to school. Now with a baby almost here, I'm pretty sure my wow days are numbered. /cry :smile:

MommyofAngels1985 January 15th, 2013 05:37 PM

Yeah I have only two toons, my main one and the one I abandoned when I made my panda monk. My husband is the one with probably 20 toons. We usually only play at night when the girls are sleeping or when our oldest is having her own time.

MommaCay January 16th, 2013 11:10 AM

I have a panda, but not a monk, bc I didn't buy the expantion.

Aenyx January 22nd, 2013 10:27 PM

I play WoW. I have a ton of characters, 2 max levels. I play during naptime and after bedtime. :)

mom2K&G March 24th, 2013 02:40 PM

ME ME ME!!!

my highest toon is a lvl 90 Shadow Priest. I have some other toons as well. I have been playing for about 2 years now and love the game. I am on proudmoore server.

MommyofAngels1985 March 30th, 2013 05:41 AM

My oldest daughter just turned 2 years old last month and my youngest is now 6 months. I maybe get an hour or two of play time in a day, and that is mainly doing dailies to earn valor points for new gear. I just got my pandaren kite string from getting exalted in all factions so now I'm working towards better gear. It'd be neat to find some people on hear to add to my friend list in game, I only have a few lol, unlike my husband who has like 50!

IronMamma April 26th, 2013 01:14 AM

I have not posted here in foreverrrr but I am a WoW player. I have been since Vanilla. I played at launch. DH and I met on WoW actually. I was a GM for a raiding guild back in the Kara days and he was a guildy, and well, the rest is history. I mainly play Horde, but I have a lvl 90 of every class as Ali too on several servers. I have:

4 spriests
4 hunters
4 holy priests
3 pallys (holy and ret)
2 shammys
1 monk (I cannot stand hand to hand combat)
3 droods
2 locks
3 mages
And I cannot stand warriors and rogues, so I have like 3 of those no higher then level 40 ish

All the above are lvl 90. :) I used to raid with my son in his moby. :giggle:

I play on KT for my main Ali, I started on Duskwood with Horde back in 2004. I do not play there anymore, I like pvp realms way better. Mal'Ganis is my favorite Horde server. That is really it for my mains.

I have not played in a while. Since having DS I like to take breaks every now and then. :)

Keakie May 20th, 2013 04:16 PM

Okay. I'll admit it. I play. :giggle: My main right now is a hunter (I bounce between SV and BM) and I also have a max level druid who I really only like to heal on. I *really* started playing in BC (I played a little in Vanilla, but it mainly consisted of me having a character on my brother's account that I got up to somewhere in the 30s before he and I got into an argument and he locked me out of his account :giggle:) - I played casually then and stopped after I hit max level (I didn't know anything about end game content). I came back for Wrath, and was grudgingly dragged into raiding. I wanted nothing to do with it initially. I also wanted nothing to do with it when our 10m raid group merged with another guild to create a 25m raid group.

I'm glad that I went along with it, though, because I both love raiding and my now-dh was in the guild that we merged with. :giggle: Like IronMamma, we met that way - we were just in the same raid group and were casual acquaintances for a long time, and after several months and big life changes for both of us we sort of found ourselves talking on the phone and planning to meet up.

I played in Wrath until shortly before ICC dropped - I was working nights and didn't have the time to keep raiding, and dh and I were busy with our very new relationship. We both came back for Cata, played pretty casually due to work and other obligations for most of it and then got into raiding again shortly before DS. We've been playing MOP since it dropped and have been raiding all of the content too. We're currently in a higher end 25m raiding guild and are enjoying TOT a lot. :) I'm still playing my hunter (she's been my main character for everything except Cataclysm, during which time I mainly played in my resto druid).

I don't PvP. I used to play in BGs, before PvP gear/resilience was a thing. Now that it is, though, I just don't do it because I don't have the time or motivation to grind up the gear and that seems to be the only thing that matters in BGs nowadays. I hate arena and always have. I am a PVE girl, through and through (although I somehow keep finding myself on PvP servers).

When I met dh, we both played on Jaedenar. We've since transferred to Cho'gall for better raiding opportunities.

Oh, and FOR THE HORDE! ;)

CassCramer July 11th, 2013 03:38 PM

I just got some more game time, didn't have the money for it for awhile. I started playing with my ex-husband when I was pregnant with our son - April 2008

val8200 July 28th, 2013 12:09 PM

I played pretty hard core for the last several years and then it became an issue with my ex husband he was on it all the time. I'd like to play some what again just need a different server to go to so I don't see him lol. I have several level 90s my best is my disc priest.

LauraG August 6th, 2013 11:37 AM

I've played for a few years now and raided until this past Feb, people were burnt out. I quit in May but have felt like going back. My biggest problem was being asked for pics, as I imagine every female is asked, it got old fast. Most of my friends irl that played stopped before me so that made it less fun since it is such a social game. I would like to renew for month again though, just to see if I miss it as much as I think I do :)

Eva88 August 26th, 2013 02:48 AM

I've heard different people about WoW, the main conclusion is that is it quite time consuming due to an addictive aspect, am I right?

jonimingus October 21st, 2013 11:54 AM

me & my fiance play wow! he's played ever since it came out, I've played since we've been together, (6yr). my main is a blood elf priest and second alt is a troll mage :)

deaths final kiss April 24th, 2014 08:20 PM

I've played off and on for 9 years (Started on a private blizzlike server when my oldest was born, and have had an official account for a bit over 6 years), Haven't been able to afford game time much this past year. I primarily play horde on Emerald Dream. I definitely miss it, I think I'll try and get some more game time once we move in the next month or so.