JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Gamers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f305-gamers/)
-   -   Favorite System and Favorite Game. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f305-gamers/2684084-favorite-system-and-favorite-game.html)

GamerMom October 7th, 2013 08:58 AM

Favorite System and Favorite Game.

What is your favorite system and favorite game? Your favorite game doesn't have to belong to your favorite system.

My favorite game (series) is Legend of Zelda. Have always been a fan since I played Ocarina of Time back when I was only ten.

My favorite system would have to be the PS3 right now. I just like the controls and the games that go with it.

veronica.keely February 7th, 2014 08:55 AM

Re: Favorite System and Favorite Game.

I've been loving my Wii as of late. Favourite game of all-time has to be Tetris!

Kinsma90 March 24th, 2014 02:49 AM

That is really hard! My favorite game of all time is Mario RPG, or perhaps Earthbound. But those are both for SNES, which is still one of my favorite consoles. My favorite console at the moment is probably the PS4 just because of the thing things the controller can do with the cam.

mommysoffherrocker July 22nd, 2014 08:41 AM

I love Happy Wars on the xbox 360

kristaok August 22nd, 2014 01:41 PM

I'm more of a PC gamer per se, but I do enjoy playing the Wii. I've just never been into the whole console gaming thing... I'd rather just kick back in my computer chair and play some good ole PC games.

I'm a big fan of all The Sims games, I really like The Sims 3 the best. My husband pre-ordered me The Sims 4, so I'm excited about that. I also enjoy playing rpg and turn based strategy games like; Civilization V, Rise of Nations, and of course I can't forget to mention Diablo III! I just got Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, so I can't wait to see if that's any good or not... so yea that about sums it up.

Oh forgot, as for the Wii... I'm a big Mario, Zelda, and Sonic fan. I love playing the older games on there more than I do the newer 3D-ish games. Like Zelda for instance, I like the older Zelda games 10x better. I find the whole 3D aspect to be quite confusing, and it makes me sick... literally as I have motion sickness.

kristaok August 22nd, 2014 01:51 PM

Another notable mention for anyone who plays the Wii and likes life simulators, raising animals, and farming... Harvest Moon is a good franchise. I have Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, and Harvest Moon: Animal Parade. For those who like all of that with an rpg twist, get Rune Factory! It's worth a mention too.

Sweetpgrl8 September 14th, 2014 09:34 AM

Favorite game: Yoshi's Island
Other favorites: Animal Crossing: City Folk for Wii (I'm bummed because the kids scratched the disc and it won't play :o)

maurice.cowell September 16th, 2014 01:33 AM

I play games often in my spare time. I have a PS4 but I still play in the PC. Playing in PS4 differs a lot compared to using the PC; definitely a more fun gaming experience. These days, I enjoy playing Need for Speed's latest version.

Beth78 October 28th, 2014 03:27 AM

My favorite system is the X-box; love playing Shadow Complex on it. Apart from that, it's the usual Plants vs Zombies or Candy Crush Saga on my phone, along with a newly discovered online football game called Heroes & Rivals which is proving to be quite addictive.

JKay February 7th, 2015 09:30 AM

My favorite system ever has to be the SNES. Favorite game on SNES was Chrono Trigger. It was such a great game!

MessyHelena February 11th, 2015 06:56 PM

PC gamer here. I'm a big fan of EVE Online. Hubby tried it once and thinks I'm nuts. Aside from that I like that FPS. Half Life has to be my all time favorite series.