JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1316-general-chat/)
-   -   I got a pretend job! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1316-general-chat/2389628-i-got-pretend-job.html)

Cereal Killer August 6th, 2011 02:53 PM

I got a pretend job!

I blog. Go check it out (bottom of siggie). You are probably going to want to pay me after you read it because it so good.

I have a potty mouth. :shhh:

L-SBB August 6th, 2011 06:00 PM

Re: I got a pretend job!

I feel stalky saying i'm adding you to my short list of blogs to follow...you are officially #22, but I've abandoned about 18 of them so truly you're in elite status (you will receive your card in the mail when I've viewed 100,000 times)

I've only read first post (i never said i'd be a diligent follower) but it made me laugh, so kudos you :D Magic boxes = bathroom breaks, a parenting necessity.

foxfire_ga79 August 6th, 2011 06:10 PM

You need to post more grammar lessons. I got a frickin 89% on my research paper. I would have gotten an A if you had bothered to teach me how to write in English.

Tammyjh August 6th, 2011 06:15 PM

:lol: Too funny! My dh is the same way about getting ready in the morning while I still have time to sleep. Annoying is what it is!

Hey... Where's Perry? August 6th, 2011 07:55 PM

I'm offended.

Cereal Killer August 7th, 2011 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-SBB (Post 24564736)
I feel stalky saying i'm adding you to my short list of blogs to follow...you are officially #22, but I've abandoned about 18 of them so truly you're in elite status (you will receive your card in the mail when I've viewed 100,000 times)

I've only read first post (i never said i'd be a diligent follower) but it made me laugh, so kudos you :D Magic boxes = bathroom breaks, a parenting necessity.

I will be waiting for my card. I am pretty sure that you will, eventually, build a shrine to me and I will become your new religion. I am very humble but, without question, awesome doesn't even begin to describe me.
Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire_ga79 (Post 24564781)
You need to post more grammar lessons. I got a frickin 89% on my research paper. I would have gotten an A if you had bothered to teach me how to write in English.

Stay tuned. It will be a series. Your next research paper, grammar-wise, will be flawless.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tammyjh (Post 24564802)
:lol: Too funny! My dh is the same way about getting ready in the morning while I still have time to sleep. Annoying is what it is!

Write him a love letter like I did to mine.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hey... Where's Perry? (Post 24565248)
I'm offended.

Is it because I didn't include a picture of Lacey's bewbeez?

plan4fate August 7th, 2011 02:58 PM

hahahaha! I read the first two entries aloud to DF and he's laughing like a fool. He'd like to add to your list for people who say they never tire of their children with C) Crazy.

Will def be adding you to my blogs to read. Since a few of them don't update near enough anymore. :)

Hey... Where's Perry? August 7th, 2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (Post 24566494)

Is it because I didn't include a picture of Lacey's bewbeez?

Yes. Or bewbeez in general. Or muffins.