JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Getting Ready for Baby (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1192-getting-ready-for-baby/)
-   -   First Baby Book (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1192-getting-ready-for-baby/2244108-first-baby-book.html)

way2gomom February 9th, 2011 09:46 AM

First Baby Book

Have you bought the first book for your baby? What did you pick?

With my son, we bought his first book at about 5 weeks :lol: It was "I Love You Through and Through". He still loves it! I haven't bought a first book for this baby yet... :blush:

way2gomom February 21st, 2011 08:06 AM

Re: First Baby Book

I feel bad, because it seems like this baby might just get hand-me-down books from my son at this rate... :blush: I STILL haven't picked one yet!

w292737 February 21st, 2011 10:53 AM

hand me downs, though I don't think we have good night moon any more so I wanna find that.

and I really wanna find the 'old' version that had glow in the dark parts.

way2gomom February 24th, 2011 06:19 AM

The hospital gave that book to my parents when they had my sister... We were given a really dumb dog book with like 2 pages. :lol:

SaraB32 February 24th, 2011 07:09 AM

We don't have any books or toys for her yet. and you say "still" haven't picked one out- I'm twice as far along as you and I haven't even thought about it lol

way2gomom February 24th, 2011 08:02 AM

:lol: The books were always VERY important to me! We read to the baby in the womb. :)

SaraB32 February 24th, 2011 10:19 AM

We have books here for my nephew when he stays with us, so she hears those I guess lol. But books just for her, we'll get on that one day.

way2gomom February 24th, 2011 11:09 AM

I wish I had a nephew or niece! Ok, I really don't, because that means one of my siblings in high school would be a parent, but I am really excited for the day that I do - just not excited enough to want it to be soon! :lol:

SaraB32 February 24th, 2011 04:22 PM

I bought Little Miss her first books today! I bought "I love you through and through" and "Mama's right here"

way2gomom March 2nd, 2011 08:32 AM

AWWWW :wub: I Love You Through and Through was Dalton's first book! I will have to look for that other one! :)

angelicjenn March 3rd, 2011 12:03 PM

my husband was doing volunteer work in a local school and picked up "truckery rhymes" at their book fair. it's rhymes that involve bull-dozers, trucks, cement mixers, etc., set to old-school nursery rhymes. =)

way2gomom March 4th, 2011 05:31 AM

AWWWW, that sounds so adorable! :)