JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Getting Ready for Baby (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1192-getting-ready-for-baby/)
-   -   I have an appointment today! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1192-getting-ready-for-baby/2342028-i-have-appointment-today.html)

way2gomom June 3rd, 2011 04:50 AM

I have an appointment today!

I have an appointment with our midwife today! I'm really looking forward to it. It's the first time we're having an afternoon appointment though, since Tim changed shifts at work. It's kinda a bummer because I used to take the whole day off work and now I'm just leaving an hour early :lol:

I expect this to be a boring, routine appointment like always!

When's your next appointment?

Mana June 3rd, 2011 06:05 AM

Re: I have an appointment today!

Yay! I hope it's boring and uneventful, those are the best ones since that means everything's good x)

My next appointment is June 23rd, but I just had one Wednesday. I'll be almost 37 weeks! :o

way2gomom June 3rd, 2011 08:54 AM

Holy cow, I can't believe you're already almost 34 weeks! It's gone so fast! Does it feel like it's gone fast for you?

That's interesting that your next appointment is in 3 weeks. I started every 2 week appointments at my last one 2 weeks ago. It's always neat to see how other practices do it! We go to weekly appointments at 36 weeks too.

Just_Marie June 3rd, 2011 09:40 AM

hoping for a boring appt!

I hate afternoon appts, my wt is always lower in the am;)

way2gomom June 3rd, 2011 09:45 AM

You know, that was the first thing I thought of when we had to make it an afternoon appointment! :lol: But the other option was having Tim not go, and he's not a fan of that option. He went to every appointment with Dalton and intends to be at every one for this bean too. The only one he didn't get to go to was when I went in with preterm labor and he met me at the office after I'd been taken back.

Mana June 3rd, 2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by way2gomom (Post 24052509)
Holy cow, I can't believe you're already almost 34 weeks! It's gone so fast! Does it feel like it's gone fast for you?

That's interesting that your next appointment is in 3 weeks. I started every 2 week appointments at my last one 2 weeks ago. It's always neat to see how other practices do it! We go to weekly appointments at 36 weeks too.

It has gone ridiculously fast! I wouldn't be surprised if someone was like "LOL we changed all the calendars to make you think it's June. APRIL FOOL'S!"

My appointments should be every two weeks, but we got a little off because of some scheduling issues, and my midwife wanted to wait until I was at least 36 weeks until the next one. And then I decided I wanted to meet the other midwife in the practice I haven't met yet so that pushed my appointment back a couple more days. So... yeah I'll be almost 37 weeks, almost full term, I could be about to pop this baby out! o_o

w292737 June 3rd, 2011 09:54 PM

I go on Tuesday for my 32 week check

way2gomom June 6th, 2011 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mana (Post 24054935)
It has gone ridiculously fast! I wouldn't be surprised if someone was like "LOL we changed all the calendars to make you think it's June. APRIL FOOL'S!"

My appointments should be every two weeks, but we got a little off because of some scheduling issues, and my midwife wanted to wait until I was at least 36 weeks until the next one. And then I decided I wanted to meet the other midwife in the practice I haven't met yet so that pushed my appointment back a couple more days. So... yeah I'll be almost 37 weeks, almost full term, I could be about to pop this baby out! o_o

Ooooh ok, I totally get that :lol: That happened to me with our first too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by w292737 (Post 24058379)
I go on Tuesday for my 32 week check

:jawdrop: Ro - I cannot believe you are 32 weeks already! SEVEN weeks until she's here?!