JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Getting Ready for Baby (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1192-getting-ready-for-baby/)
-   -   Babies R Us (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1192-getting-ready-for-baby/2388548-babies-r-us.html)

kyekye August 4th, 2011 08:53 PM

Babies R Us

I walked into Babies R Us today and it was heaven. Everything is so fun to look at! I love that place!

Sk8ermaiden August 4th, 2011 10:17 PM

Re: Babies R Us

I love it too, even though mine is 2 now. The best advice I can give a new mom though is to make your shopping list at BRU and then buy off Amazon. BRU's prices are jacked up!!

RaeLynn2blue August 5th, 2011 10:27 PM

I like that they have maternity parking and public bathrooms. :tmi: I always have to "go" after a car ride!

Jina November 10th, 2011 09:24 AM

I LOVE Babies R Us. I never thought I'd be excited about buying a shopping cart seat cover...lol.

Mahalo November 14th, 2011 01:31 PM

OMG - I find myself stopping in Baby's R Us just to wander around. So far I'm super proud of myself I haven't been buying too crazy. I just like looking to get ideas about the baby's room and what we'll want/need.

tarveenkaur July 26th, 2012 02:27 AM

Hey, everyone , I am from India, So probably I would love to check out that place when I visit your country soon, because the place sounds exciting!! In India not many such baby stores are there, because of low demand for it! but we have an Online baby portal which fills in the demand for it, Then going out with kids is such a big task, and you have to leave them in playground or something!! I have been buying a lot of stuff from hushbabies for my child because everything is available under on roof, and then I can pick my choices as well! And I have been ordering from them from a long time, so I trust the quality as well! Thanks for sharing your ideas, Guys! Greeting :)

UnbalancedLibra August 24th, 2012 05:13 PM

I agree with Sk8ermaiden - I love going in to Babies R Us but then I shop online - sometimes I find even better ideas online or cuter things.

dizdiz August 26th, 2012 09:21 PM

I work at Babies R Us and as a representative I must say we always love when Expecting Moms come to shop and/or register. If you register on our Baby Registry we take the utmost care with you, not to say we wouldn't if you were a regular customer. We pride ourselves on always trying to develop long lasting relationships between store and consumer and we do have regular shoppers. Our customers are always so nice too, just as a side point. I have worked in different places but as a cashier at Babies R Us for a year, I have never dealt with such nice and pleasant customers.

Oh and I apologize in advance because some of us at Babies R Us can't help but stare and smile at babies when in the store.

dizdiz August 26th, 2012 09:21 PM

I work at Babies R Us and as a representative I must say we always love when Expecting Moms come to shop and/or register. If you register on our Baby Registry we take the utmost care with you, not to say we wouldn't if you were a regular customer. We pride ourselves on always trying to develop long lasting relationships between store and consumer and we do have regular shoppers. Our customers are always so nice too, just as a side point. I have worked in different places but as a cashier at Babies R Us for a year, I have never dealt with such nice and pleasant customers.

Oh and I apologize in advance because some of us at Babies R Us can't help but stare and smile at babies when in the store.

saraelizabeth August 30th, 2012 11:11 AM

Babies R Us is definitely the best place to look around. Sometimes they have really good deals, especially during the winter holidays, that`s when I get most of the clothing for the next season.

Adventuremom February 12th, 2013 12:27 PM

I haven't been in there for so long (my older boys are 5 and 7 now). I can't wait to get PG to take a trip to our closest one and look around at all the new things, haha. Babies R Us was a lifesaver for us because our closest city is 1 hour away and I needed a place to stop and nurse the baby in the winter - the mother's room at Babies R Us made life SO much easier for us!

SouthernBelle86 June 26th, 2013 09:23 AM

I truly wish every store had maternity parking like Babies R Us does. I only registered there for most of my items.