JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Gifted and Talented Children (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f462-gifted-and-talented-children/)
-   -   Oh, Fiona...! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f462-gifted-and-talented-children/2638227-oh-fiona.html)

BensMom March 27th, 2013 08:03 AM

Oh, Fiona...!

I can't wait to see your cute little pictures. Will you please hurry up and be born? :wub: ^_^

Hey, momma... how are you feeling?

Hugo&Sergiosmom March 30th, 2013 07:34 PM

Re: Oh, Fiona...!

I agree, I also want her to hurry up and be born already!!

She has her most active time of day about 9 PM so I'm currently waiting for her to settle down so I can go to sleep. I'm so tired of being uncomfortable, exhausted & nauseated... at least when she's out I can pass her to her father!
But no seriously, I do want to meet her also. :)

Hugo&Sergiosmom March 30th, 2013 07:35 PM

Oops, double post, sorry!

BensMom March 30th, 2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugo&Sergiosmom (Post 27244138)
... at least when she's out I can pass her to her father!

:lol: I said that with both of my boys, but then I couldn't let them go. :wub:

Hugo&Sergiosmom April 14th, 2013 04:55 AM

I am so ready to give birth!! I have a few things this week to take care of, but after Hugo's real b-date which is Wednesday, I would love to be having her.

I'm 38.5 weeks now, taking red raspberry leaf & evening primrose on the midwife's advice. If any of you have experience with those (good or bad) I would like to hear it. Didn't take any of that with the boys.
Both boys came during a full moon so I expect Fiona will wait til right around her due date which is supposed to be a full moon.

Hugo&Sergiosmom April 14th, 2013 04:55 AM

I am so ready to give birth!! I have a few things this week to take care of, but after Hugo's real b-date which is Wednesday, I would love to be having her.

I'm 38.5 weeks now, taking red raspberry leaf & evening primrose on the midwife's advice. If any of you have experience with those (good or bad) I would like to hear it. Didn't take any of that with the boys.
Both boys came during a full moon so I expect Fiona will wait til right around her due date which is supposed to be a full moon.

BensMom April 14th, 2013 06:38 PM

I didn't try anything like that. Both of mine were planned c/s. Can't help you there! I've heard you should eat pineapple, though??

shari626 April 15th, 2013 03:32 PM

Wooohoo! Good luck! I can't wait to hear. I don't have experience with any of that either. I just was patient until the little ones wanted to make an appearance.

Hugo&Sergiosmom April 16th, 2013 05:12 PM

I went to the OB, was worked in after 2 nights of having contractions that went away. Last night it lasted 7 hours. :o I am only 2 cm but have lost the plug and she has dropped... I also lost 5 lbs. since Friday's appt? I never had that symptom. I will keep you posted.