JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Healthy Mommas Club (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1470-healthy-mommas-club/)
-   -   Weigh-In (first weekend of November) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1470-healthy-mommas-club/2152499-weigh-first-weekend-november.html)

jhmomofmany November 7th, 2010 11:24 AM

Weigh-In (first weekend of November)

I'm going to start posting a weekly weigh-in thread here... feel free to post or not- whatever you decide!

Last Week's Weight:
This Week's Weight:
Thoughts/Feelings:
Resolutions for coming week:

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Last Week's Weight: 195.5
This Week's Weight: 193.6

Thoughts/Feelings: I've gained and lost that same pound and a half a couple of times now, so I'm not really excited... in a phase of exercise where I *might* be gaining muscle enough to outweigh whatever fat I'm (hopefully) loosing.

Resolutions for coming week: Doing week 5 of p90x and going to try to reign in the extra snacking at work. It sucks working at a grocery store and trying to diet!! Ugh!

TheOnlyPink November 7th, 2010 01:26 PM

Re: Weigh-In (first weekend of November)

jen, i am so happy you posted this, its exactly what i need right now. my weigh in is monday, so i'll post in the morning. i just wanted to say thanks a million!

TheOnlyPink November 8th, 2010 01:32 AM

Last Week's Weight: 255lbs

This Week's Weight: 257lbs

Thoughts/Feelings: i expected the gain. i havent been on plan and i paid the price. But i am so annoyed about it i feel more motivated. i recommitted last night and i feel alot better for it.

Resolutions for coming week: Stay on plan. no excuses, no cheats. track everything and get some exercise! also, my new resolution is to take support wherever i can find it. i've been trying to do it on my own and i just cant. i ned support from people who are going through the same struggles i am.

Ambie213 November 8th, 2010 06:28 AM

I think this is a really great idea! I'm currently pregnant and expecting to gain, but I'm hoping to gain less (gained 55 with DS). I'm overweight to start, so it can be frustrating watching the scale go up.... This is where I'm at right now.

Last Week - 207.8
This Week - 210
Thoughts/Feelings - I was quite upset with such a gain this week, especially since I worked out almost every day and ate better this week. However, when I look at the last 2 weeks, I'm up not quite 3lbs, so about 1 1/2 lb each week And from start of pregnancy, I'm "only" up about 14lbs and still weigh less than before I got preg with DS
Resolutions for coming week - keep doing what I'm doing! If I'm gaining more it's because baby needs it! I'll just continue to stay active and eat healthy

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm the kind of person who needs encouragement and I like to ask questions and it keeps me liable for something!