JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Hearing and Speech Impairments (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f761-hearing-and-speech-impairments/)
-   -   July Butterfly Flutter Chat (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f761-hearing-and-speech-impairments/1618471-july-butterfly-flutter-chat.html)

mousemomof3 July 1st, 2009 10:07 AM

July Butterfly Flutter Chat

Lets see how long we can keep this one going. I know we all keep busy with our real lives and the other boards. Hope everyone is doing well keep us posted with out dailly challenges.

Just_Marie July 1st, 2009 05:17 PM

Re: July Butterfly Flutter Chat

We went to the parade today, rainy and cold, but we got lots of candy!

mousemomof3 July 1st, 2009 06:08 PM

we got lots of candy to. It was hot out. Looked like we might have thunderstorms around 7 tonight but it by passed. Going to the fireworks shortly.

Just_Marie July 1st, 2009 08:57 PM

our fireworks were last night, we didn't go

mousemomof3 July 2nd, 2009 09:43 AM

the bugs were bad last night but we survived. Might need Hannah to go and get her hand checked . Think she had an alergic reaction to a bite or sting to her had. Its red and swollen can't see her knuckles

Just_Marie July 2nd, 2009 05:57 PM

Poor Hannah:(

quietsong July 3rd, 2009 12:29 PM

Awww, poor Hannah!

We are enjoying the 3 day weekend down here, went out for lunch and will be going back out later for a festival ... opens at 4 with vendors, concerts, etc, and fireworks that we will probably be long gone before they start, LOL.

I'm kind of looking forward to fireworks this year... I remember last year watching Danny and praying he would react to them, which of course, he did not. We'd found out he was deaf just a month before and were still holding onto the hope that maybe, somehow, possibly, they were wrong. Ha. And now he can hear them!

mousemomof3 July 3rd, 2009 04:11 PM

Glad to be up and running again. Our cable company was doing repairs somewhere and our tv, internet and phone was down all day. Hannah's hand it looking a bit better so I won't take her in to get checked. The Benedryl for Alergies helped along with tht eice pack.

Thanks for asking

mousemomof3 July 7th, 2009 10:14 AM

Been quiet here for a few days. Hope everyone is doing well. How are your lil ones doing today?

mousemomof3 July 20th, 2009 07:35 AM

Hi there. How was everyones weekend?

quietsong July 20th, 2009 11:04 AM

Been busy but good here, a lot of therapy time for Danny and some crazy work stuff for me. Danny started walking on Thursday though!! We are all so super excited to watch him take those little baby Frankenstein steps.

mousemomof3 July 22nd, 2009 11:01 AM

awwwwww that is to cute way to go lil man