JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   High Risk and TTC (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1529-high-risk-and-ttc/)
-   -   Playing the waiting game (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1529-high-risk-and-ttc/2131796-playing-waiting-game.html)

Seattlite October 14th, 2010 09:57 AM

Playing the waiting game

Anyone waiting for it to be time to test? I will be testing on October 29 and I'm sure the next two weeks are going to make me insane. LOL!

emsketch October 14th, 2010 11:50 AM

Re: Playing the waiting game

I have not had to play the waiting game yet, but I am not a patient person so I know I will end up testing before the 2WW is up!

Seattlite October 14th, 2010 05:29 PM

I might test early too but I'm trying to convince myself not to...but it's not easy! LOL!

MeganMomof5 October 14th, 2010 05:53 PM

i'm in the 2 WW...We aren't really supposed to TTC till after the 28th (2 weeks away), but we DTD during O time...I wont be upset if i'm not pregnant, since we aren't trying yet, but I think secretly it would be nice :)...I'm not sure when i'll test, sometime next week....I have a bunch of IC's and Dollar store tests lol

8miraclez October 15th, 2010 02:44 PM

I think I've tested for the last time until AF is due (19th). I'm 11dpo today and still BFN. It's starting to depress me. I've all but given up for this cycle. Well, that and the fact that I've used all my tests and don't get paid until the 20th.

Seattlite October 21st, 2010 03:56 PM

Still waiting, going slowly insane...I am not sure how I'm going to last another week!

Seattlite October 23rd, 2010 05:36 PM

CD 20...I am slowly going insane. LOL!

OurSweetLabs October 23rd, 2010 07:49 PM

I am three days post O, and will start testing in about 5 days, LOL

Delekatala October 23rd, 2010 09:05 PM

I am cd 15, well technically 16 now, lol. Still no positive opk, but i swear yesterday and today i am getting ovulation pains on the right side, hopefully something is happening. We are on 150 mg of clomid this cycle.

MeganMomof5 October 23rd, 2010 09:43 PM

I just started a new cycle, the cycle i'm going to TTC on!!! I'm excited and nervous!!!...5 days till I get my blood test :) It's been a long 12 weeks!!!!

Seattlite October 24th, 2010 01:46 PM

Good luck, everyone!!!

DH told me yesterday that I smell like I'm pregnant. :rofl: I'm also waking up with that queasy/hungry feeling I remember for the first trimester last pregnancy...but still waiting to test for a bit longer and keeping my fingers crossed!

Seattlite October 25th, 2010 03:14 PM

CD 22...I think I will probably cave and POAS tomorrow or Wednesday, even though AF isn't due until Saturday.

emsketch October 25th, 2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seattlite (Post 21922366)
Good luck, everyone!!!

DH told me yesterday that I smell like I'm pregnant. :rofl: I'm also waking up with that queasy/hungry feeling I remember for the first trimester last pregnancy...but still waiting to test for a bit longer and keeping my fingers crossed!

Haha!! What exactly does pregnant smell like? lol

Seattlite October 26th, 2010 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emsketch (Post 21934304)
Haha!! What exactly does pregnant smell like? lol

That's what I wanted to know! DH said, "I can't describe it, you just smell like you did when you were pregnant last time." WTH?

Couldn't take the waiting anymore and tested this morning even though I know it's too early. BFN, of course. If AF is going to arrive, I should have some spotting by Thursday afternoon, so I'm going to test again on Friday if there's no sign of AF.

emsketch October 26th, 2010 02:54 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get you BFP!!!

Seattlite October 26th, 2010 05:10 PM

I'm starting to wonder if AF is about to arrive...the queasy feeling has been gone all day, and my CM has changed from dry to sticky. Then again, all of that could be happening if I was pregnant too. See, this is definitely me going insane with the waiting! :lol:

Seattlite October 27th, 2010 12:37 PM

Having some very light spotting today. DH claims I still smell pregnant, but I'm starting to think this isn't the month...although I did spot the first month when I was pregnant with Jim, so, who knows. Not feeling particularly hopeful today. :(

emsketch October 27th, 2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seattlite (Post 21955293)
Having some very light spotting today. DH claims I still smell pregnant, but I'm starting to think this isn't the month...although I did spot the first month when I was pregnant with Jim, so, who knows. Not feeling particularly hopeful today. :(

Could be implantation bleeding. Keepng my fingers crossed for you.

Seattlite October 27th, 2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emsketch (Post 21957280)
Could be implantation bleeding. Keepng my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks. It's REALLY light spotting, and like I said, I spotted with my last pregnancy, on the day after I got a BFP, actually--it was the day after AF would have been due. I panicked with that spotting because I thought I was going to have to call everyone and tell them there was no pregnancy after all, but of course it was fine. So maybe it'll be fine this time...or maybe we just try another month or two, I mean, this is the first month trying. I'm trying to keep things in perspective right now, but really I'm wishing it was Saturday already and I knew for sure what was going on! :lol:

Seattlite October 28th, 2010 08:14 AM

Well, so much for the first month. AF is kicking my butt today. :( On to cycle #2.